1. Flame

Flame Me > You

it was nice knowing... once the police find your raped dead body in the woods.. ill have a moment of silence for you.. and can i have your all your games?

TemplarGR and Deleted-236924 like this.
  2. Nah3DS

Nah3DS Madre de Dios! Es El POLLO DIABLO!!!

United States
    Shenmue

EZ-Megaman likes this.
  3. pasc

pasc Newbie

The Megaman EXE Series... (a collection would be sufficient)

Edit:

Holy Sh!t ! yeah !!!!

BTW: Bomberman ? Someon should make a clone...

4. Foxi4

Foxi4 Cynical Absurdist
    Global Moderator

Poland
    FFVII is a story about the homoerotic tension between Sephiroth, a man with an Oedipus complex larger than his ridiculously huge *dual* katana (practical!), rivaled only by Cloud's whiny bitching, which is directly comparable to his scientifically improbable, massive buster sword which plays the extension of his manhood, or rather, the only thing that's manly about Cloud, considering he passes as a woman so easily.

[​IMG]

That's plot, ladies and gentlemen! ;O;

To be fair though, the setting is pretty nice and could warrant a another side story or a reboot.

Deleted-236924 likes this.
  5. Attila13

Attila13 Praise the Creep!

Romania
    Chrono Trigger
    Earthbound/Mother
    Total Overdose

I'll post more if I remember...These are the top 3 that suddenly came in my mind :P

TyBlood13 likes this.
  6. Hyro-Sama

Hyro-Sama I'm from the fucking future.

Battle Network Series (Megaman.EXE)
    Valkyria Chronicles
    Shin Megami Tensei (Where's V?)
    Crash Bandicoot
    Conker
    Banjo & Kazooie
    Metroid
    F-Zero
    Wario Land/World
    Tactics Ogre
    Drakengard

7. Hyro-Sama

After Dirge of Cerberus? No thanks.

8. Foxi4

Foxi4 Cynical Absurdist
    Global Moderator

Poland
    I still maintain that Crisis Core wasn't half-bad. The story was the usual Squeenix whinefest, but it was solid otherwise.

9. Terenigma

Terenigma Terenigma everywhere

Remake Terranigma.

/Thread

10. Nah3DS

Nah3DS Madre de Dios! Es El POLLO DIABLO!!!

United States
    and don't release it in america :lol:

EZ-Megaman likes this.
  11. Hyro-Sama

Decent, but unnecessary. The original does fine job of covering Zack's story. It just felt like Square-Enix was out of ideas and thought retelling the story of "some dude who had the buster sword prior to Cloud" while shoehorning in future pointless plot elements was a good idea when it really wasn't. It'd be preferred that Square just leave the Compilation of VII alone unless they're going to make a real effort at an HD remake of the original. That's what their fans really want. Everything else is just superfluous at this point.

12. Foxi4

Foxi4 Cynical Absurdist
    Global Moderator

Poland
    An HD remake of the original with less random encounters, less buttmad whining and more actual exploration would've been nice, I could go with that. A little re-telling of the story, dare I call it that way.

13. Jean Karlo

Jean Karlo Hacker Aspirant!!!

United States
    Remake of terranigma
    Sequel for The world ends with you
    Remake of the first 2 metal gears

Diamond and pearl remakes :D (jk)

14. Tom Bombadildo

Tom Bombadildo Dick, With Balls
    Reviewer

United States
    "FFVII: "The tl;dr Version"

15. Foxi4

Foxi4 Cynical Absurdist
    Global Moderator

Poland

Taleweaver, BortzANATOR and nasune like this.
  16. BORTZ

BORTZ The Amazing
    Supervisor

United States
    Why are there so many posts in this thread of games that already have sequels?

EZ-Megaman likes this.
  17. Foxi4

Foxi4 Cynical Absurdist
    Global Moderator

Poland
    Because judging by The Amazing Spiderman 2, stuff that doesn't have a sequel yet doesn't necessarily make a good one. ;O;

BortzANATOR likes this.
  18. XDel

XDel Author of Alien Breed: Projekt Odamex

United States
    The SMS Snail Game, or...

Wonder Boy

Alex Kidd

Miracle Warriors

I dunno, lots of stuff.

19. dmace81

dmace81 GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Lego City Undercover 2, Contra 5, Super mario 3d land 2 and bring back the Kuribo's shoe, mini mushroom, new bomb suit, and use hammer temporarly, Super mario galaxy 3 with various new power ups, Jett Rocket 3, Super Mario 64 - 3ds remastered version with better graphics, better camera, and playable Luigi etc, New Super Mario Bros. 3 for 3ds The Return Of Wart, Luigi's Mansion 3, Megaman 11 nes style, Punch Out!! 2 wii u, King Of The Dragons, Joe & Mac, Blackthorne, Another World 2, Metal Warriors, Zombies Ate My Neighbors reboot or sequel, Aero Fighters, Shadowrun Snes remake, Rock'n Roll Racing snes remake, Snatcher reboot or sequel, Jurrasic Park The Chaos Continues snes remake side scrolling shooter, Crystalis remake, Panic Resturant, Chip & Dale rescue rangers, street fighter 2010, jackal, journey to silus, gyruss, Adventure Island reboot, Rad Racer, Faxanadu, Mario Kart 64 3ds with online play, Pacmania, Blast Corps, Alundra, Blaster Master reboot, Colony Wars reboot or remake, River King ds sequel on 3ds, Gex reboot, Heart Of Darkness sequel, Oddworld 3, Metal Slug reboot, Jet Moto reboot, mechwarrior 3050 remake, Strike sequel game after Nuclear Strike, Pepsiman 2 or reboot/remake, Pitfall the mayan adventure remake or sequel, Parappa The Rapper 3, Road Rash reboot, Robotrek remake, chrono trigger sequel, samurai showdown reboot, skate or die, suikoden III, Tomba!, GI Joe arcade remake, X-men arcade remake, Simpsons arcade remake, Dungeons & Dragons arcade remake, Wing Commander, super mario bros. in 3d for 3ds, Battletoads, Indy Heat, Die Hard, P.O.W., Hogans Alley on wii u with use of gamepad, Ikari Warriors, Popeye, RBI baseball, rescue the embassy mission, rygar reboot better graphics sidescrolling, Section Z, Star Trek 50th anniversary edition remake of star trek 25 anniversary edition, Star Tropics reboot, wraith of the black manta, toobin, arkanoid 3ds, Bomberman 3ds, RC pro am reboot, comic zone sequel or with better graphics sidescroller, Star Wars Xwing/tie fighter game, Chibi Robo 2 for wii u, Bart Vs. The space mutants (love cartoony games) :), earthworm jim wii u, old virtual boy games rereleased for 3ds in 3d and other colors then all red and black, Super Offroad reboot same overhead graphics, Mr. Driller Wii with different characters & multiplayer online. WHEW! Ok ill stop. I guess I like old games. I apologize for the grammer. :) The pepsiman one was kinda a joke. lol

20. Hop2089

Hop2089 Cute>Hot

United States
    Desert Strike needs an HD remake or better yet the actual Future Strike title I was denied back in the 90's, it needs to be made.

dmace81 likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Sequels, deserve, Reboots