Games that crash??

Discussion in 'M3 Adapter' started by Jgel, Feb 19, 2007.

Feb 19, 2007

Games that crash?? by Jgel at 11:37 PM (839 Views / 0 Likes) 5 replies

1. Jgel
    OP

Newcomer Jgel Advanced Member

United States
    OK I found that a few games crash while playing. Top Spin Tennis and FIFA 07 both crash after 5 mins of play. The system just turns off. I have a M3 Simply with a 1 gig kingston card on a DSL. Most all other ganes run fine. I trim all of my games. Is there a reason why a game would crash?? Am I doing something wrong?

Also as a new person here, what is the left button that changes from green to red on the main screen used for?

2. boogers_

Newcomer boogers_ Member

Canada
    That would be the soft reset button. When it's green, you can soft reset in game.

3. Covarr

Member Covarr Sentient Cash Register

United States
    Soft reset actually causes issues on a few games. Try turning it off (red) and seeing if you still have crashes.

4. Jgel
    OP

Newcomer Jgel Advanced Member

United States
    OK I turned off the soft reset and loaded the un-trimmed rom, but fifa 07 and Top Spin still crash. Fifa runs a lot better, but Top Spin crashes every 5-8 mins. Any ideas what is wrong. All other games play fine???

5. tama_mog

Member tama_mog Kupo

United States
    try checking your rom against a dupelist to make sure the rom is good. Otherwise not much else you can do except turn off soft reset and perhaps try reformatting/trying a different media in the m3 simply. If it only happens to 2 games I would think it's not a hardware problem where the m3 simply is failing to make contact or malfunctioning. But that's up to you to determine.

6. bobrules

Member bobrules GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Canada
    I found Cars (U) crashes, Wario Ware Touched (U) crashes