Games that can "Save" Vita!!

Discussion in 'PS Vita - Games & Content' started by Haseeb_BSAA, Sep 4, 2014.

1. trumpet-205

trumpet-205 Embrace the darkness within

Jan 14, 2009
    United States
    Uh what. P3 was ported to PSP in enhanced version. Then there is also Disgaea 3/4, Hyperdimension series, etc that all hit the console first before making it to handheld.

XrosBlader821 likes this.
  2. Mira

Mira GBAtemp Regular

Mar 30, 2014
    Italy
    don't see the point?if so vita is turning in the ultimate porting device!

3. aofelix

aofelix GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Dec 21, 2013
    meh if you guys wanna put money on P5 coming to the vita, be my guest. however i think you'll lose that money.

4. lytro

lytro GBAtemp Regular

Aug 10, 2014
    Japan
  5. XrosBlader821

XrosBlader821 Digimon Tamer

Feb 1, 2014
    Germany
    Maybe if you list all games that have confrimed release dates.
    If you list all games that are confirmed 2015 then the west has way more than 15.

6. Foxi4

Foxi4 On the hunt...

Supervisor
    Sep 13, 2009
    Poland
    Gaming Grotto
    Even if the Vita gets 500 games this year, the damage is done, and it's all PR damage. I bought my PSVita close to launch, it keeps on getting games I like and I still hear "nogaems" anyways because that's the trendy thing to say, apparently. It needed a massive ad campaign and it didn't get it in time, that's the problem more than anything else.

7. XrosBlader821

Feb 1, 2014
    Germany
    to be frank, Sony is kinda incompetent in the west. I checked Japanese PSN store yesterday and found out that you can buy PS2 games and emulate them on PS3. So yeah, there's that.

8. insidexdeath

insidexdeath .

Apr 13, 2010
    that is actually true. Sony did fail at advertising the Vita. However, Sony also failed to deliver the quality of games the PSP had during its time. Personally, I like what the Vita has to offer, but I would've preferred the similar games to the PSP. The Vita has the potential to be much better than it currently is which is why people may be disappointed.

9. Foxi4

Foxi4 On the hunt...

Supervisor
    Sep 13, 2009
    Poland
    Gaming Grotto
    You can do that in the West too, it's called PS2 Classics.

10. XrosBlader821

Feb 1, 2014
    Germany
    My bad I take it back. But this mistake wouldn't have happened if the store wasn't so awful to navigate.

11. Foxi4

Foxi4 On the hunt...

Supervisor
    Sep 13, 2009
    Poland
    Gaming Grotto
    To be fair, I would've preferred the built-in emulator to also accept discs, but what can you do? :P

12. XrosBlader821

Feb 1, 2014
    Germany
    Didin't the first PS3 model had the ability to play PS2 games?

13. Foxi4

Foxi4 On the hunt...

Supervisor
    Sep 13, 2009
    Poland
    Gaming Grotto
    Original PS3's had all or some of the PS2's hardware (depending on the revision) it was native/partially native support, new ones rely on emulation. ;)

14. vayanui8

vayanui8 GBAtemp Maniac

Nov 11, 2013
    United States
    Some older models did, but they removed it because it added quite a bit to the cost

15. lytro

lytro GBAtemp Regular

Aug 10, 2014
    Japan
    I only counted the games with a confirmed release date within 2015.

If you add the "TBD"/"suspected to be released in 2015" titles then yes, there are more.

16. XrosBlader821

Feb 1, 2014
    Germany
    then you should be checking your release calendars more often because from january to april there are at least 8 mentionable games. Plus those that already got a confirmed 2015 you get to more than only 15 games.

17. Mira

Mira GBAtemp Regular

Mar 30, 2014
    Italy
    yeah "trendy" as if there is no truth in the "nogaems" trend.keep defending something undefendable is daring but to do that and criticizes one of it's major titles (shinovi versus ndr.)it's even beyond that!
    and if you're gonna answer me with a list be fair:no ports,no indies,only esclusives that are also available in the west and i may even leave out its first 2 years where sony still supported it

18. Foxi4

Foxi4 On the hunt...

Supervisor
    Sep 13, 2009
    Poland
    Gaming Grotto
    What's wrong with ports or indies if they're good? Have I been hallucinating again or is the 3DS crowd looking forward to bloody Majora's Mask the most out of all 2015 releases? The benefit of those ports is that you can play them on the go, that's the whole point. I don't play the list wars, too busy playing Freedom Wars right now. ;)

xwatchmanx likes this.
  19. XrosBlader821

Feb 1, 2014
    Germany
    Speaking of freedom wars, this weekend there is a Festival in Japan and there is supposed to be a huge announcement for the franchise. Hopefully a sequel or a G version of the game :D

20. lytro

lytro GBAtemp Regular

Aug 10, 2014
    Japan
    I'm sorry

http://www.famitsu.com/news/201501/10069341.html

It's just 5 new songs in 2015

Quick Reply
Draft saved Draft deleted