Hacking Games switching video modes during gameplay?

Kroam17

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I don´t know if the following issue has anything to do with the Backup Loader, but since it´s I possibility I´ll post it here. Hope you can help.

My beamer automatically detects the input signal, which is DVI for my consoles (Console -> Component RGB-cable -> RGB2VGA-plug -> VGA-in on beamer. This detecting takes ~5 seconds, which is no problem when turning on the power of my Wii.

However, on some games, it suddenly loses the signal at fixed times, which makes me wait another 5 seconds over and over again. Two examples:
- Guilty Gear XX Accent Core (PAL): when a character gets finished with a super,
- Tatsunoko vs Capcom (NTSC-J): at versus screen and at the beginning of a match.

Games like Naruto EX 3 (NTSC-J), Castle of Shikigami 3 (NTSC-U) and a whole lot of PAL games work perfectly fine. Since I have a PAL Wii (3.2E) and the problem occurs on both PAL and NTSC games, I have no idea what the cause is.

Does someone have the same problems, or know a solution?

Thanks a lot!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: It's mostly the ones that are just pictures and no instructions at all