Gaming games simular to Summon night:twin age and games simular to FFTA2?

bb521

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
i need games simular to summon night twin and and simular to FFTA2
for games simular to summon night twin age i have: Pokemon mystery dungeon. For games simular to FFTA2 i have nothing yet

game must be english, or must have a translation pack.

ojsinnerz.

Damned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
bb521 said:
i need games simular to summon night twin and and simular to FFTA2
for games simular to summon night twin age i have: Pokemon mystery dungeon. For games simular to FFTA2 i have nothing yet

game must be english, or must have a translation pack.

Luminous arc is pretty good, since it's familar to FFTA.

The second Luminous arc is almost 4 times better than the original, and it's coming to North America in November.... I've played the JP one, and was impress on how much they've improved the gameplay.

First one came out last year, so you can play it. Dubs are cheesy, but I thought it was alright overall. I've seen too many terrible dubs in my days... Only heard a few good dubs....

Ruri

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, let's see. For game similar to Summon Night: Twin Age, the lowest-scored DS games on Metacritic at the moment are Deal or No Deal DS, Homie Rollerz, and Wiffle Ball, so you might try those.

RPGs ranked that low are hard to find, though. You might try Code Lyoko: Fall of X.A.N.A., that's supposed to be pretty awful. I'm not sure if it's Summon Night: Twin Age awful, but you might get lucky!

itsRANDELL

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
bb521 said:
i need games simular to summon night twin

All I can think of is Zelda Phantom Hourglass
and for the FFTA2, like the other person said, Luminous Arc. There's also one called the Hoshigami Remix: Running Blue Earth or something like that which is a port of the PS1 game.

DMCDante

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I would say FFTA2=Luminous Arc,Hoshigami Remix Running Blue Earth,Advance Wars Days of Ruin
And to SNTA=Legend of Zelda Phantom Hourglass,Lunar Knights,Children of Mana,FFCC Ring of Fates

I didn't found more
frown.gif

These are the only ones i could think about
wink.gif

omatic

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Final Fantasy XII: Revenant Wings is actually like both of the games you mentioned at the same time. It's like FFTA2 in real time, and you direct everyone with the stylus. However, it's more like FFT than it is Summon Night.

If you're likening Pokemon MD to Twin Age, then you could also give Shiren the Wanderer and Izuna: Legend of the Unemployed Ninja a try.

Sp33der

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
What about Disgeae DS(similiar to FFT) it has some menu translations, and it is coming soon to the US.
smile.gif

Saylient_Dreams

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
One game that reminded me of Summon Night, or rather a game that Summon Night reminds me of is Lost Magic. It is more strategy than RPG; I use the word strategy pretty loosely though. It's pretty unique in itself however.

bb521

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
T.T can't find where to download Disgeae DS..... Help pl0x!!!! Game looks so fun!!! where can i download it? english or EUR version, or other lauguage with translation pack.

Endogene

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
bb521 said:
T.T can't find where to download Disgeae DS..... Help pl0x!!!! Game looks so fun!!! where can i download it? english or EUR version, or other lauguage with translation pack.

read the forum rules, no links to roms other ,illegal stuff and torret sites, go for the google

bb521

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Ok nevermind the name was suppose to be Disgaea DS, is there translation pack for Disgaea DS?? or translation pack for lost magic?

Endogene

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
bb521 said:
what is the Disgeae DS full name? just Disgeae DS?? and i only found japanese version T.T called Disgaea - Hour of Darkness
can u just give me the site name? no link? site name where u downloaded Disgeae DS?

you do realise that a site name is the same as a link?y
just type in rom ds in google and you'll find a fine enough site, or you could browse the torrent sites

Ruri

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
bb521 said:
is there translation pack for Disgaea DS or lost magic DS?
Lost Magic is already out in English. But the name is one word, "LostMagic".

Disgaea will be out in English very soon, I think.

You can play Luminous Arc while you're waiting, I guess.

Also, there's Hoshigami Remix and Front Mission. Both are 3D-style tactical RPGs. They're a bit strange, though. Hoshigami is pretty difficult, while Front Mission is about giant robots.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: This movie rip so werid has 1080p quality but the audios ripped with movie theater audio quality