Hacking Games on Softmod Kbridge2

visualise-this

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I just got a Kbridge2 soft mod installed. Can I play the original copies/backups of games like Super Mario Galaxy 2 / Wii party and other new games?

kylster

mich weich töten
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i agree with above mentioned all soft mods are free paying for such is well you know out of the question of common sense ... plus why do you have 2 threads?

kylster

mich weich töten
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i have a CycloWiz in my wii but i dont use it anymore cause all softmods for the wii are better. Better Speed Better Comaptibility you name soft mod is better.
ohmy.gif

kylster

mich weich töten
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yes you can bannerbomb is the app you would use if your on sysmenu4.2 or below and all you do is throw it on you SD card and select the sd card on bottom left

kylster

mich weich töten
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
pretty much everything on that site is what you would do to soft mod it.

run bannerbomb,
downgread ios15,
patch ios36,
restore ios15,
install ios 236 ,
reinstall ios36 non patched cause that's what ios236 is for
smile.gif
now nintendo cant delete it
smile.gif

use ios 236 to install ios249+250,
use ios 236 to install hermes ios 202/222/223/224.
Grab you a USB Backup Loader P.S. these also load disc GAMES!

Next choose if you want to use FAT32 or WBFS Partition drive.
FAT32 super easy best or equal compatibility to WBFS but also offers more recovery options like defrag and such.

Games go in sd:wbfs\ID_Title\GAMEID

Added benifets to FAT32 your not limited on space! And Use Wii Backup Manager to convert your ISO game files to a .WBFS split in 2g files Note: this is the same format used in a full WBFS formated partition but FAT32 compatible
smile.gif

or go with WBFS partitioned HDD. Make a partition any way you like just know this space can only be used for wii games nothing more hence FAT32 not file limit
smile.gif
just format to WBFS and rip or load games with Wii Backup Manager. Simplicity at it's finest.

visualise-this

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
kylster said:

run bannerbomb,
downgread ios15,
patch ios36,
restore ios15,
install ios 236 ,
smile.gif
smile.gif

FAT32 super easy best or equal compatibility to WBFS but also offers more recovery options like defrag and such.

Added benifets to FAT32 your not limited on space! And Use Wii Backup Manager to convert your ISO game files to a .WBFS split in 2g files Note: this is the same format used in a full WBFS formated partition but FAT32 compatible
smile.gif

or go with WBFS partitioned HDD. Make a partition any way you like just know this space can only be used for wii games nothing more hence FAT32 not file limit
smile.gif
just format to WBFS and rip or load games with Wii Backup Manager. Simplicity at it's finest.

Can you also use backup discs with a softmodded console. Will the softmod override the chip I got put in or will I need it removed?

Lets just hope that I don't have any problems.

darkspirit456

Trophies
Website
dsmadness.wordpress.com
XP
Country
United States
visualise-this said:
Can you also use backup discs with a softmodded console. Will the softmod override the chip I got put in or will I need it removed?

Never experience with Kbridge before but if I were you, I will remove it and softmod it ^.^ Is much more fun, free, fast too do it and to mess with your wii
tongue.gif

So yeah softmod it
smileipb2.png

killplaystation

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
kylster said:
i have a CycloWiz in my wii but i dont use it anymore cause all softmods for the wii are better. Better Speed Better Comaptibility you name soft mod is better.
ohmy.gif
Same here, i actually removed my cyclowiz and I love usbloader gx

killplaystation

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
visualise-this said:
kylster said:

run bannerbomb,
downgread ios15,
patch ios36,
restore ios15,
install ios 236 ,
smile.gif
smile.gif

smile.gif

smile.gif

all the little guy wants is some backups..
*tussles hair*

visualise-this

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
killplaystation said:
visualise-this said:
kylster said:

run bannerbomb,
downgread ios15,
patch ios36,
restore ios15,
install ios 236 ,
smile.gif
smile.gif

smile.gif

smile.gif

*tussles hair*

I actually mainly came here just to be sure that I could definetely play all original games without updating with this chip? Such as SmG2 and wii party

killplaystation

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
visualise-this said:
killplaystation said:
visualise-this said:
kylster said:

run bannerbomb,
downgread ios15,
patch ios36,
restore ios15,
install ios 236 ,
smile.gif
smile.gif

smile.gif

smile.gif

*tussles hair*

I actually mainly came here just to be sure that I could definetely play all original games without updating with this chip? Such as SmG2 and wii party
well you "Can" in the sense that you're able to try it... But usually you're able to play originals just fine, though some people say they have issues with it. I think that's mostly with soft mods though.

kylster

mich weich töten
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it will not effect any of your soft mods if anything if you do happen to brick your wii beyound bootmii's repair your modchip could come in handy then to restore it
smile.gif
but as the guy mentioned above he removed his CycloWiz i still have mine and it's proby the same exact one. So im running softmod wii with a mod chip i dont even use.

So yea keep the modchip in there and just soft mod the wii

kylster

mich weich töten
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
even if you remove your modchip and softmod your wii you can play games through a usb loader whether it's on a hdd or on a disc 2 really good usb laoders are WiiFlow and Configurable USB loader.

these games will use IOS249/250/222/223/224 these are all the cios games run with but if you want to play games from disc channel then you will need to patch the IOS the games run with.

I dont have no patched IOS but i can still play burnt games from the Disc Channel because of my ModChip but usb drives load games faster and easier to work with so your not swapping disc all day.

And if you decide to use the usb loader look into Crap it's a channel creator so you can play games from your wii menu and not have to load up the usb loader then the game
smile.gif
P.S. WiiFlow loades games up faster from these Game Channels
smile.gif

Keep the ModChip and just go with the softmod. But honestly what you did on that site if you followed instructions as i read is a soft mod so im not sure what exactly you did for your mod chip but give it compatibility for IOS249.

kylster

mich weich töten
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it's like this everything you did was done to the wii not the ModChip itself when you downgraded IOS15. and Everything else in between. If you had a modchip there would be no need for the HBC as well that's the beginning part of the soft mod.

Did you install priiloader as well? if not your should and look into WiiCrazy a super sweet plugin for Priiloader that can turn all 10 buttons on your wii remote to shortcuts to play games off USB drive or load homebrew or even channels
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I wanna grab a 360 Slim and a 360 E one of these days. Missed the boat of getting them at their lowest though, once they were discontinued. Could've got them for cheap back when I was a broke 20 something working at Target, but then again, I was a broke 20 something working at Target
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Being broke is no fun.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @Sicklyboy, $150 isn't that bad for a jtag slim on ebay
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I only wish it was actually playable.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There's a guy on the Tube of You that makes playable mechanical arcade games out of Lego. This could work on the same principle.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Just a couple of guys taking their manatee out for some fresh air, why you have to molest them?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Stupid Chinese shop switched their shipping company and this one is slooooooow.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    STOP BUYING CHINESE CRAP THEN
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    SUPPORT LOCAL PRODUCTS, MAKE REVOLUTION
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THEY KEEP REMOVING LOCAL SHIt AND REPLACING WItH INFERIOR CHINESE CRAP
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THATS WHY MY PARTNER CANT GET A GOOTWEAR HIS SIZE ANYMORE
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    HE HAS BIG FOOT AND BIG DUCK
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    d*ck i mean*
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Mkay.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I just ordered another package from China just to spite you.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Communism lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    OUR products
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @LeoTCK actually good quality products are dying out because they can't compete with dropshipped chinese crap
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    @LeoTCK is your partner the sascrotch or smth?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Good morning
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Good morning