Gaming Games on my DS R4 card won't Load...

cindyx0

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I got a used Nintendo ds lite from somebody and a R4i Gold card from somebody else including the mini chip and usb set.

I had trouble with the R4 card; it only showed a loading screen when I started my DS. I fixed this issue by downloading the right software onto my R4 card, but now I have the same problem when I try to play a game...

After I fixed my first problem, I downloaden some games in DS Rom (.nds) format and put them in the microchip of my R4 card. When I open my R4 card (with my Nintendo DS lite, I see the games. But when I open those games, I'm stuck on a black loading screen (both screens are black and the bottem one has the word 'loading' on it).

I've searched the internet and tried different things for a few hours now, but I can't see anybody that has the same problem....

Does anyone have the answer? Please I just wanna play some pokemon and have a nintendog.. :(

Alexander1970

XP not matters.
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
I got a used Nintendo ds lite from somebody and a R4i Gold card from somebody else including the mini chip and usb set.

I had trouble with the R4 card; it only showed a loading screen when I started my DS. I fixed this issue by downloading the right software onto my R4 card, but now I have the same problem when I try to play a game...

After I fixed my first problem, I downloaden some games in DS Rom (.nds) format and put them in the microchip of my R4 card. When I open my R4 card (with my Nintendo DS lite, I see the games. But when I open those games, I'm stuck on a black loading screen (both screens are black and the bottem one has the word 'loading' on it).

I've searched the internet and tried different things for a few hours now, but I can't see anybody that has the same problem....

Does anyone have the answer? Please I just wanna play some pokemon and have a nintendog.. :(

Hello.:)

Is your microSD Card formatted with FAT32 ?
How is the size of it please ?
Did you check your SD Card of errors (maybe with a Tool like H2testw 1.4) ?

Can you please tell us what the Sticker of your Flashcard says ?
And is there maybe a Link on it ?

Please note you can not post actual Links/Pictures after your Posting Count reaches 10.:)

Thank you.:)

Mythical

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There should be a site on the flashcart itself. I'd pick up the latest firmware for your card, backup your sd/games, test sd card, then get a new sd card if you need to.
either way format sd to fat32, add firmware files and roms and try again.

Reactions: Alexander1970

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Many such cases.