games on g6

Discussion in 'Other Flashing Hardware & Software' started by therjw, Aug 3, 2007.

1. therjw
    OP

therjw Member

Newcomer
    Nov 9, 2006
    Finally got my G6 Real swapped for one what works (actually plays homebrews now and fits in my ds better) however I was wondering if this is a common problem as with my G6 Real I have quite a few games in my NDS folder however some of them are shown as homebrews like Magnetica or Tetras so wont play them and saved games I converted from my G6 Lite arnt even seen on the g6 Real or doesn't says installing backup data before the game (I guess it keeps a backup of the previous save which I don't want). Anyone else having any of these problems? [​IMG]

2. jerbob92

jerbob92 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jul 27, 2007
    Netherlands
    try overwrite them, worked for me [​IMG]

3. therjw
    OP

therjw Member

Newcomer
    Nov 9, 2006
    cheers that worked [​IMG] it seems if I play some moonshell or dsorginiser it makes some files unreadable or looses the saves which is strange??? maybe the battery needs to charge for a couple of hours

4. jerbob92

jerbob92 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jul 27, 2007
    Netherlands
    yeah, the G6 has some problems very weird:S none of the homebrew work for me [​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice