machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Guild McCommunist said:
Schlupi said:
Your against Nintendo bias does not amuse me. We all know Batman the real game that is gonna suck.
tpi.gif

Unless you figured it out, "suck" was a pun.
...I knew there was a joke there...but I feel ashamed for not knowing what it was...

D

Deleted_171835

tj_cool said:
Is there a separate topic for NDS?
Professor Layton and the Last Specter is out on October 17th as well.
Oh god, I totally forgot about this. I'm extremely excited for this game. It should be on the list.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
tj_cool said:
Is there a separate topic for NDS?
Professor Layton and the Last Specter is out on October 17th as well.

Hm, I skimmed through the DS list on GameFAQs and I didn't pick it up.

But I only do one topic now, I used to do a separate DS and Wii one but the releases started to dwindle down and my interest on the other side of things began to peak. I'll try and dig up some info for Layton though.

Ikki

GBATemp's grumpy panda.
Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
Will be buying BF3, might get Arkham City and Rage, will probably get Layton 4

I would probably get Tetris Axis if I had a 3DS already. 20 modes, online multiplayer and pretty cool use of AR will make this a pretty awesome Tetris experience.

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Some decent games for the 3DS, Tetris is always epic.
I'll only get BF 3 I think, the other games are slightly interesting (FF Type-0 and Batman in particular), but nothing compares to BF3 this month.

Next month is Skyrim-time!
moogle.gif
yaywii.gif

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alright, the big games of the month for me are Battlefield 3 and Batman:AC.

I might wait and see with BF3; I'm right there with you on the quality of the beta. Hopefully all of those bugs, glitches, and issues with the gameplay will be ironed out in the final release. As for Batman, it looks pretty great. I loved the first game, even if it kind of petered out with the final boss fight. Still, it was a great game, and I'm hoping the sequel will expand upon the foundation the first one set.

Next month... November seems like it is going to be a real wallet killer.

smile72

NewsBot
Trophies
XP
Country
I'll probably get Dark Souls, Dr. Lautrec and the Forgotten Knights, Pokemon Rumble Blast, Professor Layton and the Last Specter, and Kirby's Return to Dreamland.

Net_Bastard

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I freaking want Kirby dude. I have so many memories with Kirby 64 it's not even funny. I haven't touched my Wii at all. Not even for the HBC and GC games. Kirby might change that.

Oh and BF3 looks cool too. But your hype level is only like that because you didn't get the chance to play Caspian Border. That map is fuckin' amazing.

Paarish

Connor's Nublet
Trophies
XP
Country
wth is all this business about only prowler being the only person that cares about type-0?
mad.gif

And corpse party as well... must get...

@Narayan must be the NA version cos the JP version came out last year IIRC

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    i think i heard of that, it's a good idea, shouldn't need a dedicated GPU just to run a LLM or video upscaling
    even the nvidia shield tv has AI video upscaling
    LLMs can be run on cpu anyway but it's quite slow
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    Have you ever been beaten by a wet spaghetti noodle by your girlfriend because she has a twin sister, and you got confused and fucked her dad?
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    I had a girlfriend who had a twin sister and they would mess with me constantly.... Until one chipped a tooth then finally I could tell them apart.... Lol
    They would have the same hair style the same clothes everything... Really messed with my head lol
    @The Real Jdbye, I could see AMD trying to pull off the CPU GPU tandem thing, would be a way to maybe close the gap a bit with Nvidia. Plus it would kinda put Nvidia at a future disadvantage since Nvidia can't make X86/64 CPUs? Intel and AMD licensing issues... I wonder how much that has held back innovation.
    i don't think nvidia wants to get in the x64 cpu market anyways
    you've seen how much intel is struggling getting into the gpu market
    and nvidia is already doing ARM
    i don't think they want to take more focus away from their gpus
    Yeah I think Nvidia s future lays in AI GPU acceleration stuff if they can get that going it's going to be super interesting in the long term
    AI assisted game creation might become a thing
    At least that's something I think would be pretty cool.
    Don some VR glasses and gloves and talk to the computer and paint entire worlds
    "OK Cortana I want that mountain a little taller and more snow on top, and I would like some random ancient pine forest around the bottom"
    "Now we need a spring fed river flowing down the north side and add some wild life appropriate for the biome"
    Many TBs of assets and the programming of something like that is going to be tough but I think it's something we might see in 20 years maybe sooner
    @Psionic Roshambo AI assisted game creation is kinda already here, there was recently that AI that can turn any 2D image into a fully modeled 3D object, it's not perfect, but it's a starting point, beats starting from zero
    before that there was one to generate a fully modeled scene from a 2D image
    but most recently, there was one that actually generates a working unity scene with terrain and textures already set up that you can import right into unity, that's a huge time saver right there
    and using LLMs to generate NPC dialogue and even dynamically generated quests is something i'm sure is already happening
    will just take some time for games made using those things to be completed and released
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @The Real Jdbye, it's bed bath and beyond you nitwit
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: @The Real Jdbye, it's bed bath and beyond you nitwit