Raika

uguu
Trophies
XP
Country
Dissidia
God Eater
Pokemon

Hell yes, March is always the best video game month for me.
yay.gif

quacko

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm sad Patapon 3 hasn't gotten more love. The first was great, and the second had a lot higher learning curve but I liked it even more. I'm a little nervous since it will be more focused on the hero though now.

I'll be playing Pokemon Black since I did love it and I haven't been playing pokemon since Pearl.

Dissidia is interesting but the first is still in my stack to play so I probably won't bother.

mrfatso

That guy!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
monkat said:
Guild McCommunist said:
monkat said:
Might I suggest Radiant Historia....and the 3DS?

Radiant Historia was/is released this month (this write-up is for March)

*checks*

WOAH! You're right! I thought that I wasn't getting it soon!

same here, damn i had forgotten about it, shame on me :| Now i need to rethink my allowance for next month, if the game is cheap enough though... i might get it..

speaking of yazuka 3, i really need to start to take time off and start playing those games..

SubliminalSegue

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
mrfatso said:
monkat said:
Guild McCommunist said:
monkat said:
Might I suggest Radiant Historia....and the 3DS?

Radiant Historia was/is released this month (this write-up is for March)

*checks*

WOAH! You're right! I thought that I wasn't getting it soon!

speaking of yazuka 3, i really need to start to take time off and start playing those games..

Seriously, the thing I loved most about Y3 was the fighting. It was so addictive.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
SubliminalSegue said:
I'm reeeeeally excited about Yakuza 4. I know it's not in English, but they are putting in that stuff they cut from 3, and adding more characters. I really liked 3 and really hope to finish a review on it.

I'm assuming since it's coming to Europe/USA/Australia that it'll be in English, unless you're referring to Y3.

Also, added Hop's post, nice job
smile.gif

SubliminalSegue

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Guild McCommunist said:
SubliminalSegue said:
I'm reeeeeally excited about Yakuza 4. I know it's not in English, but they are putting in that stuff they cut from 3, and adding more characters. I really liked 3 and really hope to finish a review on it.

I'm assuming since it's coming to Europe/USA/Australia that it'll be in English, unless you're referring to Y3.

smile.gif

If you have proof it'll be English dubbed, a link would be nice. I feel Yakuza is better with Japanese language, cause we get em quicker and it's more authentic. I hated the first Yakuza because of that.

I meant English text, if that's what you meant, probably should've elaborated that I meant the VO's.

Slyakin

See ya suckers
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Legaia said:
What tha hell is this gundam thing, some kind of xenogears copy or something?
Wuuuuuuuuut

You can't be serious? Gundam is one of the most famous "mecha anime/manga/everything else" in the history of "mecha anime/manga/everything else".

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
SubliminalSegue said:
Guild McCommunist said:
SubliminalSegue said:

smile.gif

If you have proof it'll be English dubbed, a link would be nice. I feel Yakuza is better with Japanese language, cause we get em quicker and it's more authentic. I hated the first Yakuza because of that.

I meant English text, if that's what you meant, probably should've elaborated that I meant the VO's.

No real news on that, sorry, I was assuming you meant English text and I was thinking "Well it's a localization, of course it'll have English text". Maybe it'll be English/Japanese VO's, and you can switch between them in options. They've done that in a few games.

Hop2089

Cute>Hot
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Slyakin said:
Legaia said:
What tha hell is this gundam thing, some kind of xenogears copy or something?
Wuuuuuuuuut

You can't be serious? Gundam is one of the most famous "mecha anime/manga/everything else" in the history of "mecha anime/manga/everything else".

Not to mention one of the most product driven anime in existence (every anime series created was to sell merchandise which Japanese and importers of all ages buy, after 30 years, Gundam merchandise still sells like hotcakes), merchandise is everything to the Gundam Franchise especially models and video games which there is an extraordinary dose of both. Every wondered about those Gundam vs Gundam fights you thought were awesome, well they are not just awesome, they are relevant in-anime advertisement to sell models and anything else related to both contenting Gundams.

prowler

Sony
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
The game I'm looking forward to most is Phantom Brave and then it goes T3B, Gods Eater (They changed it to 'Gods' instead of 'God') and Dissidia.

Oh and Beyond Good and Evil.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night