Games not showing and gray X in Software Manager (A9LH)

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by brkun, Oct 8, 2016.

1. brkun
    OP

brkun GBAtemp Fan

Mar 9, 2015
    United States
    Hi guys. I just recovered my 9.2 sysnand backup to my N3DS (Using hourglass) and I am facing some stranger things.
    I used to have a reinand emunand and installed a lot of games and cias. When I installed A9LH I carried this emunand to my sysnand, but because of some problems with upgrading I decided to use my 9.2 backup.

Since that all my games and apps are gray with an X. I don't know what to do. :(

[​IMG]

2. TheCyberQuake

TheCyberQuake Certified Geek

Dec 2, 2014
    United States
    Las Vegas, Nevada
    I'm going to guess it means the game is showing as installed in nand (ticket) but the files for then aren't on the sd. This happened to me but with DSiWare moved to SD and then deleted

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk

3. brkun
    OP

brkun GBAtemp Fan

Mar 9, 2015
    United States
    The files ARE on the SD.

It happens that all the legit games are showing, but the games and apps not legit are not (that i installed when i had a emunand AND A9LH with that emunand as sysnand).

It's like my Signature checks are disabled somehow.

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

i gave up and i am going back to my old nand backup that had all the games just fine. aparently i would lose my saves as well...

Last edited by brkun, Oct 8, 2016
  4. Quantumcat

Quantumcat Dead and alive

Nov 23, 2014
    Australia
    Canberra, Australia
    Use tikShop. It will install lots of tickets and most of your games should come back. The rest you'll have to reinstall.

Edit: if you didn't backup your saves, then yeah they will be gone. They are tied to a specific NAND. Better to restore the NAND where they worked.

Last edited by Quantumcat, Oct 8, 2016