Homebrew Games missing after going from arm9loaderhax to sighax

dekumarii

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Hi, i had a problem two days ago while i was trying to update my Luma 6.6 to 10.0.1, as well as going from using arm9loaderhax to sighax.
It's been more than a year since i've last been able to use my console, because it's battery wasn't in good shape anymore and it took me a really long time to find a new one in my country. Thanks to that, i'm a little lost with the scene in general rn, but i did my best to try to understand the things i've been seeing. I was following a tutorial on how to update Luma, which led me to another one to install sighax. I was able to install it properly, but after finishing the process i noticed that some of the games in my HOME Menu were gone (i was using an EmuNAND, i've already gone ahead and inyected it to the SysNAND). I opened up FBI to check if my saves from the missing games were still there, and some of them still are there to this moment, but not all of them (or at least i'm not able to recognize them). There are some save files that only have a code of 16 numbers and letters, but they don't say if they're from which game they are. I also checked my game titles, and a small amount (one or two) of them still show with the name and icon of the game, while some others only have an ID, some of them being from the missing games.
I've tried using both Checkpoint ans JKSM to backup the saves, but only the games that already show in my HOME Menu appear, as well as only one save from one of the missing games (one of the ones that did appear correctly in my title list).
The missing games are STILL on my Nintendo 3ds folder in my SD, along with their 00000001.sav file, i don't know if they're completely intact or not since well, there has to be some reason why they're not being displayed.
When i go to System Settings and into Data Management, Nintendo 3DS, Titles (this may not be exactly how it appears in english as i have it in spanish, but it's understable enough) all the games that are missing appear with a grey outline and a little x at the side. From what i've been reading i thought that it might be that some Tickets got deleted, and tried to download them again using an app called TIKDevil, since i didn't really understand if TikShop still works now. It looks like it did download a bunch of tickets, cuz when i open the Tickets menu on FBI there's more than ever; mostly red ones, but i think some of the green ones weren't like that before, and i want to assume some of them are from my games. But after doing this, the games still don't show. Does anyone know if i can get those saves back? Do i need to install all the CIAs again, even though my SD still has roughly the same amount of used space from before updating, therefore most of my games are still pretty intact? I've already done a copy of my SD as it is rn.
I don't know if it helps in any way, but these are some of the games i'm missing:
-Shin Megami Tensei VI (save not found in FBI)
-Miitopia (save found)
-Mario Party The Top 100 (save not found)
-Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon (save not found)
-Pokémon Ultra Luna (save found)
-Phoenix Wright Trilogy (save not found)
-Tomodachi Life (save found)
-Hyrule Warriors Legends (save found)
-Tri Force Heroes (save found)
There was more of them, but these were some of the ones i cared for the most.
Thank you in advance for your help, and i'm sorry for grammar mistakes since english isn't my first language. :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte