Hacking Games load in TTMenu, but not in YSMenu

MehMeh27

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
As topic.

When I try to run any game in YSMenu, the loading just fills to a small amount, then stops, and stays there indefinitely.
But the games load fine in normal TTMenu.

I followed the instructions in the DSTT FAQ for installing YSMenu. The DSTT firmware I used is the latest, 1.18.

Can anyone help?

MehMeh27

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Elvarg said:
MehMeh27 said:
I'm not even getting an error code. I do have that latest update already though.

Then what is happening can you explain clearer maybe your using the wrong Menu make sure its for your card and reformat using panasonic sd formatter its in the extras folder of the updates.

Formatting makes no difference.

There isn't much to explain. I installed TTMenu 1.18, the latest. I followed the instructions in the DSTT FAQ on this forum for downloading and installing YSMenu. Followed to the letter.

After that, updated with the latest retrogamefan update, same as you linked to.

YSMenu loads fine, I can see all the games as normal in the menu. But when I try to run a game, *any* game, the loading bar fills to maybe... 15% (not exactly), and stays there. I leave it there for an hour and it is still stuck at that point in the loading bar. No error messages.

Personally, I'm thinking it might be because of the v1.18 firmware, but I can't be bothered to retry it all right now, so I'll try it later and comment if that fixes it (for anyone else having problems).
I had this set up working fine before, on earlier versions of the various firmware/updates/etc.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: GM everyone