OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Everything was fine and running. I have a R4 and used the rom trimmer that can be downloaded at r4ds.net

Anyways, I decided to try out skinnyrom. Ever since then my games list change color. Has this happened to anyone? It used to be the basic gray. Now its red. Hmmm?

The games run fine nothing seems to have changed except that. Just wanna know what happened?

Thanks

mikeneezy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Have you changed your skin as well?

I did change my skin but the fonts were originally grey .... i didnt change anything else with the fonts.

I had 1.08 and was using rom trimmer from r4ds.net and had a skin. I made the skin and the fonts were grey. I updated to 1.10 and used skinnyrom then had some problems. So i formatted the card and put 1.08 back. Ever since then my fonts are black, blue highlight, when highlighted turns red.

The games seem to run fine and I dont seem to have problems. I just want to know why my font colors all of a sudden changed.

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Because when you reformatted the card and put 1.08 back on the card you didn't replace the skin, which in turn didn't install the theme.ini that had the font colors you were using before so now it just uses the default R4 font colors.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    I @ idonthave: :)