Curley5959

CCC Member!
OP
Trophies
Website
www.holidaygamerz.zoomshare.com
XP
Country
When I load most games up and they ask me for my name, Its already there... Is this an added feature in my r4 or is it from the game itself.. I realise the games grab my name from the system menu but just want to know what it is, R4 or Game itself..??
smile.gif

Thanks

Toni Plutonij

*has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
hehe....

Joke on the side...It's actually the game..
Some games are programmed to read most of the data inputed into system.....Some games have extra features like special features for your birthday, and stuff like that...
And some can't even see your name....but actually, it's the game that's collecting data, not R4..

EDIT: too slow man, too slow...
frown.gif

R2DJ

Trophies
XP
Country
It gets information from the DS firmware.

Also, on my b-day, I just discovered that if it's your b-day and you turn the DS one, you get a different welcome sound. It's like when you ring a desk bell.

Sendoh

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
R2DJ said:
It gets information from the DS firmware.

Also, on my b-day, I just discovered that if it's your b-day and you turn the DS one, you get a different welcome sound. It's like when you ring a desk bell.

Oh man! I thought that was because my DS was spoilt. It only happened twice, and now I realised both times were my birthday.

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Some games have characters whose birthdays are the same date as yours (Trace Memory/Another Code, for example... the girl's birthday is always the same date as the player's).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, I'm good. Thanks.