Hacking Games installed from freeshop or cia don't work

Pikachuintheheart

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hi guys, I recently installed Luma and a9lh but any game I install, both from freeshop or individua cia, won't start, always black screen.
How can I solve this?

Queen of SoS

Story of Seasons Queen
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Try to format the system memory on the 3ds. That might be the problem or go into your 3ds go to system setting,
Data Management, Nintendo 3ds, Software and let it format the installed games there.

Queen of SoS

Story of Seasons Queen
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There's a problem: I installed two games that are not in my softwares in the system settings, I don't know how to uninstall them.
Did they install correctly and if so try to use fbi and Find the TITLE for those games you can easily
find the titles by going to 3dsdb and checking there.

Last edited by Queen of SoS,
Reactions: Deleted-379826

Pikachuintheheart

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Did they install correctly and if so try to use fbi and Find the TITLE for those games you can easily
find the titles by going to 3dsdb and checking there.

I found them on FBI and I tried to launch them with it but it didn't work either so now I'm uninstalling them.
When I'll be done, what should I do? Should I try to install them again using a cia file?

Queen of SoS

Story of Seasons Queen
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yea you can try again i recommend you get BigBlueMenu and try to install it again.
FBI sometime has problems with Cia and Freeshop should work. I just got finished downloading Detective Pikachu.

Pikachuintheheart

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I don't think the problem is the cia installer, they also don't work when I install them with freeshop.
Anyway now I'm trying again with FBI and then if it doesn't work I'll try with BigBlueMenu.

PS I didn't delete all the apps I installed with cia files, just the games, should I delete them too?

Queen of SoS

Story of Seasons Queen
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If they aren't Causing problems then no, but if and Only IF the problem persists then you need to try a system format.
Don't do that if you haven't tried BBM and also what firmware are u on that could cause problems too.

Queen of SoS

Story of Seasons Queen
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hmmm Did anything go wrong during your installation of a9lh, and yea i say 11.0 guess that isn't the problem.
Question did you make a dbs folder in the Nintendo 3ds/A lot of Number,letters/More numbers and letters
tell me if this confuses you. It should go example: Nintendo 3ds/7d54635271hu/hsgjslsliuhr936474/dbs
and in that dbs folder make a import and a title.db file just make a .txt file and name it Import.db and Title.db

Queen of SoS

Story of Seasons Queen
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Try that and see if that is the problem. I know when i had my emunand i couldn't install anything because those files
weren't in that folder. try that method before format.(if it isn't to late)

Pikachuintheheart

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I checked and I already have a dbs file, should I delete it?
Anyway, could it be linked to the fact that even if in system settings there were games like SM3DL or Pokémon Shuffle, I had not those in games in my home menu?

Queen of SoS

Story of Seasons Queen
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It might, but i honestly don't know try to delete those, but first go
into your dbs folder and see if you have import.db and title.db

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: I swallowed macaroni & cheese for dinner. :P +1