imz

GBAtemp's vigilante
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I know it's unlikely but as the original Mario kart DS sold over 8.53 million copies (as of September 30, 2007) why not? I found some interesting box arts on the net (fanmade obviously)

42b590474d.png

8c1fc8765f.png

It would be a dream come true to see diablo on the DS, here's a topic that was posted on videogamer.com:

Blizzard ask readers if they would buy a PSP or DS version of Diablo II if a wireless enabled multiplayer mode was included.

Rumours that a handheld port of Blizzard's Diablo II is in the works have emerged after Blizzard sent out a newsletter asking readers if they would consider buying a Sony PSP or Nintendo DS version of if Diablo II featuring wireless multiplayer. In the same news letter Blizzard asked readers if they would buy a DS version of the classic RTS game Starcraft.

Blizzard has not confirmed anything as yet, but are definitely testing the waters for possible releases on the console formats. We will bring you more on this when we get it.

d5beef42bd.jpg

(fanmade)

A decent Dragonball z game, this one was made by me
smile.gif

I think we'd all like to see a Super Smash Bros. DS

76231a0cb9.png

and the heavily rumoured (by IGN), but proven fake Halo DS

mojoex

Trophies
Website
ordaria.net
XP
Country
there would never be a halo for DS lol..
sony cant even get publishing rights so how would nintendo?
microsoft are too tight
wink.gif

would love to see some kind of driving sim though.
a more.. project gotham style game rather than asphalt.

damnet

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
Diablo II on the ds would be simply orgasmic, specially if they release it already with LoD, the original Diablo would be much appreciated as well.

VmprHntrD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Out of everything listed in that first post only Diablo 2 would be really of any interest. Halo...hell no, Double Dash was Double Trash as far as the console end goes, DS one wins top dishonors though with that horridly cheap 150cc mode and the scummy crap allowed in online.

Diablo2 I enjoyed some years ago and 1 on the PSX (preferred it due to the pad.) I'd really put some time onto that one if I could get that in my hands. I'd hope only they'd allow you to just share your character between on and offline modes as making 2 sucks.

D

Deleted User

Halo DS IS real. Youtube it. But it was canceled. Sadly... It would of been a hit

Wrong, like I said, IT WAS A MOD OF GOLDENEYE.
The people who put it on Youtube were playing the MOD.

Dunno whether the mod is floating out there on the internet, but tbh, I'm guessing most DS owners couldn't care less about Halo.

Anyway, a great game I'd like to see on the DS is "Super Mario RPG DS" or "Tales of Phantasia DS"
I know there was a GBA ToP remake but a DS one would be awesome
happy.gif

Bitbyte

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Belgium
Halo DS IS real. Youtube it. But it was canceled. Sadly... It would of been a hit

Dunno whether the mod is floating out there on the internet, but tbh, I'm guessing most DS owners couldn't care less about Halo.

Anyway, a great game I'd like to see on the DS is "Super Mario RPG DS" or "Tales of Phantasia DS"
happy.gif

It was proven by an IGN editor who had a video up with the actual beta cartridge..

Grimalkin

Waaaaaaaah!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada

happy.gif

It was proven by an IGN editor who had a video up with the actual beta cartridge..

No, it wasn't. That's barely proof. I remember reading a Q&A when Bungie split bases with Microshaft that there was a Mock-up of the game that was created from another engine. There was no actual consideration by the company to make the game.

Graffix

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Diablo on DS would be awesome, I remember spending A LOT of time playing LoD a few years ago. Then they released the 1.10 patch and it jacked up all my characters, so then I just started playing HCL and was pro up until I got banned for using maphack... good times.

JBates

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

happy.gif
tales of phantasia gba says hi.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night