Games i want to play

Discussion in 'Wii - Console and Game Discussions' started by wiidsguy, May 2, 2008.

May 2, 2008

Games i want to play by wiidsguy at 10:48 PM (1,548 Views / 0 Likes) 15 replies

1. wiidsguy
    OP

Member wiidsguy GBAtemp Regular

United States
    My brother has a 360 and I have a Wii; a great combo, but there is a problem I don’t like the 360 controller anymore; now that I have been using the Wii-mote I cant take how slow it feels to use a analog stick to move my pointer I love the ability to just point and the speed and accuracy, and the reason this is a problem for me is I want to play, Kane and lynch. I have played it a few times and love the story and the them, but I hate the control to me that is what bring the game down to me, you may wonder where I am going with this well to be honest I want a wii60 to be real, when GTA comes out I will not be playing it, when Kane and Lynch I wont be playing it, and I am not saying that these games are the greatest games in the whole world or anything like that, but what I am saying is I am a hardcore gamer and I want games like this to play also. I don’t have to have GTA and Kane and Lynch, nor do I need gears of war, what I do need is a game like that an open world yes violence a hardcore game and it dose not have to have all that and maybe I am just being to hard on the system, I love the games I have for it and as a hardcore gamer I am happy with what I have. What a bout you do you wish for more open games and mature games or do you like what you have, this is the weekly feature its called games I wish were on the wii or games I whish had a chance on the wii where we look at games on other systems and wish were on the wii maybe like RE5 which I pray will be on the wii I am come on RE0 that is B.S.

So my qustion is what games do you want to play on the wii,
    any game at all that is not here, or type of game

2. wiidsguy
    OP

United States
    There are some games i know you want, so what are they

3. drock360

Member drock360 GBAtemp Fan

United States
    I want some good shooters like Halo or Gears of War.

4. superrob

Member superrob H4X H4X H4X!

Denmark
    No more Heroes is a great game for the Wii [​IMG]

5. wiidsguy
    OP

United States
    I think we need more games like no more heros, or the wii may have a shorter life then we want it to, thank good that star wars game is coming, it not that i like the game but the wii needs games like that.

6. sean0007

Newcomer sean0007 Advanced Member

Canada
    Indigo Prophecy, the game would be so cool with motion controls.

7. cosmo2389

Member cosmo2389 GBAtemp Fan

United States
    A Kingdom Hearts game (either "sequal" or "spinoff") would be fun. Imagine casting spells with motion control and simply swinging the Wiimote to swing your keyblade...

Can you say AWESOME!! Haha!

8. wiidsguy
    OP

United States
    Never really got in to those games but i do think is one type of game that a lot of people would like to see, also dont for get we have a new tales game coming and i think it will kick ass.

9. wiidsguy
    OP

United States
    I really want a game like GTA 4

10. wiidsguy
    OP

United States
    Think about all the games, like a gears of war type of game, it could work i think.

11. armand66

armand66 Newbie

I would personally like to see games like Grim Fandango, Monkey Island, Discworld, Myst, Broken Sword and other "point and click" adventure games of that ilk brought over to Wii, with updated graphics, puzzles and designs. Adventure games like that are a perfect fit for wii and would appeal to a lot of people, not just regular gamers.

With wiiware, i'm hoping Nintendo will decide to release a new 2D Mario, 2D Metroid game, with graphics taking advantage of the wii, only old school in design for the levels. It would be a cheap way of getting old school games, that are new, to gamers, rather than taking a bet on such a design at retail.

12. opiumx

Newcomer opiumx Member

United States
    I agree, wii is perfect for point and click adventures. Stuff like sam and max and grim fandango, the longest journey ect. Some they could get away with just porting them and slapping a cheap price tag on em. Also I would like to see GTA 3 Double pack for the wii. The control would be nice.

Now this is what I would really like to see, a remake of ocarina of time. Updated graphics and wii control. I would pay full price for it.

13. B-Blue

Member B-Blue im a slut

2D Mario & Luigi
    2D Metroid
    2D Zelda
    2D Donkey Kong
    2D Kirby
    2D Sonic
    2D Yoshi
    2D Peach
    3D Kid Icarus

14. Rice923

Member Rice923 GBAtemp Regular

United States
    +1 for Halo and Gears of War, or other good shooters.

15. Supah Eirian

Newcomer Supah Eirian Advanced Member

United States
    An Earthbound type RPG,

I'm so consumed with SSBB and MK, I haven't thought about what's next,.... but I wouldn't mind a Perfect Dark , sci-fi FPS, that's WiFi.

A Mario Party for the Wii that doesn't suck. perhaps?

16. dweirdo

Member dweirdo GBAtemp Regular

Lithuania
    +1 for Halo and Gears of War, or other good shooters.
    assassins creed
    GTA IV.
    DRUMS game could be awesome
    and Legend of the dragoon (for ps1 if some1 remembers)