Gaming Games I Hope Nintendo Switch Will Have

Lightning_Kid_21

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I hope the Nintendo Switch will have Splatoon 2, Super Smash Bros, Pokémon Stars, a new super Mario game with new power ups, and Sonic Mania. What would you guys like to see on the Nintendo Switch?

Reactions: Deleted-379826

foob

Trophies
XP
Country
I hope it gets countless third-party games that reached PS3 / XBOX 360, with similar levels of performance. All-the-while making local multiplayer great (each person with their own screen). Instead of just Mario Kart, for example, I hope it attracts the likes of Ridge Racer Unbounded, Split/Second, Flatout 2 and Blur.

Last edited by foob,

Mr.ButtButt

The Cancer Of Gbatemp <3
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I hope they announce metroid, pikmin, and animal crossing at the event on the 11th.
anything else can wait till e3

Pikmin was said to be "almost done" way over a year ago.
Animal Crossing's just about due for a new main entry now, and it'd probably release in spring or summer just like New Leaf.
Do I even need to go into Metroid?

Reactions: kehkou

Lord M

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
i hope switch will have a decent hardware that allow a good ps2 emulator after hacking, so finally i can see a portable ps2 emulator that will not be on a laptop lol.

rmarier83

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Advance Wars (Never got one on the 3DS)
Castlevania (unlikely now that IGA is no longer at Konami working on Bloodstained, never liked Mercurysteam's games)

remakes of Final Fantasy V, VI, Super Mario 64 (the one on the NDS didn't have analog controls)

xile6

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Games that dont suck because there were turn down to make them for mindless kids.
With that said
Metroid (like the gamecube days)
Zelda
Kirby (not for kids. omg epic yarn could of been something but got kid down)
Smash bro (like to old one. I love the story mode and how you could have a friend and play through it.)
Mario party (old school ramp up. I hated 9 and up. it took the fun out of it since everything was in the same boat )
Mario galaxy or sunshine (new not HD remake)

Thats about what i would like for now. Other then that just games from PS4 or X1

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: lol