OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.myspace.com
XP
Country
United States
I have played all the most up-to-date English games and am getting a bit bored. I have never considered the games from Japan. Which ones are a MUST PLAY?

My favorite USA games are Trauma Center, Phoenix Wright, Elite Beat, Warioware, NewSuper Mario, Hotel Dusk....basically the fun touch ones. I enjoyed Rub Rabbits too.

Any great recommendations??

Thanks!

Fulcaire

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Bleach, Jump Ultimate Stars, Daigasso! Band Brothers, Quendan, and that's all I could think off the top of my head.
biggrin.gif

iwakura

HHNNNNNNGGGG
Trophies
Website
flashcartreviews.com
XP
Country
United States
if u liked EBA, you'll like Ouendan (which fulcaire spelled wrong), its a japanese version with japanese music. it may be much harder since you dont know any of the music though.

thats really the only one that i still play..

werwe

Trophies
XP
Country
I find it difficult to go back and play ouendan after playing through EBA. It's much less polished and you can't really tell what's going on in the story. I'm sure you'll end up giving it a try though.

Ryoku

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Pretty much what Fulcaire said. Jump Ultimate Stars is one of my current favorites for the DS and it IS my favorite Japanese game on the DS so far.

Spikey

Your Special Someone
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Daigasso! Band Brothers, and Osu Tatakae Ouendan are two music games that are the best of all the Japanese games most likely. In fact, since putting them on my cart, I haven't taken either off. I did, however, add the patched version of Band Brothers that inserts songs from the expansion pack over the ones already in game, so now I have two sets of Band Brothers and Ouendan on there.
tongue.gif

Ryoku

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Daigasso! Band Brothers, and Osu Tatakae Ouendan are two music games that are the best of all the Japanese games most likely. In fact, since putting them on my cart, I haven't taken either off. I did, however, add the patched version of Band Brothers that inserts songs from the expansion pack over the ones already in game, so now I have two sets of Band Brothers and Ouendan on there.
tongue.gif

I've never heard of Daigasso! Band Brothers. You just gave me something to try out
biggrin.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sorry for accidentally bending over