Hacking Games freezing on all Boot Loaders

Jazz926

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey Guys,

First of all, I would just like to say a big Thank You, everyone on here have been awesome and helpful.

I have finally got my soft mod to work and got back up games to bott and run fine.

The last few days have tested a few back up games on a spare 8gb USB flash drive that I got lying around, and that ran all my games fine.

Yesterday, I found an 160gb 3.5" Seagate HDD which was doing nothing and put it in a CoolerMaster X-Crasft 350 HDD enclosure. Formatting and putting games on that fine.

USB Loader GX and NeoGamma detected the 160gb HDD and boot up the game fine. However after 10 or 20 min the game would just completely froze.

I have tried formatting and reloading the game numerous time, and it's still the same result.

I have tested all the ISO/Game on the 8gb USB flash drive and they all play fine.

So I was wondering what is going on, and what's the best way to fix this?

Any tips or advice is much appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers,

Jazz926

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
smash_brew said:
Sounds like you may have a spindown issue with the drive. I would look into that.

Hey Mate,

That's what I thought as well.

However being an normal PC internal Seagate 3.5" HDD, I don't think there is any software to do it.

I don't think that specific model HDD even have power saving or spin down feature, as it is a pretty old drive.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Or Genesis.