hova1

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
ok first of all im sorry that im posting this here but the M3 Simply is the same thing as the R4 right?
well i have an M3 Simply (new model without the spring), a SanDisk 2GB microSD formatted in FAT32 and the newest firmware.
sometimes (really rare) the games start to freeze and i have to reset my DS. then i "fix" it, by blowing on the cart and in the slot1. it works than, but its really frustrating when im playing Phoenix Wright and have to play through the last 10 minutes _again_
i dont want to replace it at the shop i brought it because it was really a pain in the ass to get that card (ya'll know its sold out most of the time, especially here in japan).
so is there a way to fix it infinitely?

Nero

GBAtemp RPG Maniac
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
wink2.gif
Sounds like your MicroSD is screwed up.

Try reformatting it. If the problem still persists.. Then you might have to buy a new MicroSD.

~Nero

hova1

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
well, i figured out that there isnt a problem with my microSD because when i put the M3 out and in again it works most of the time. so i think its something with my M3 or along the line. maybe its the contacts, because the new M3/R4 cards dont have these plastic lines between the contacts. im clueless :'(

Nero

GBAtemp RPG Maniac
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Just reformat and backup all your files to a folder.

(M3 Simply's do have the plastic lines on top of the contacts. The only one that these are absent from is the new R4DS Shell.)

~Nero

adgloride

Its A Wii Wario
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I've never had freezing problems on the R4. The only game I ever had problems with was the castlevania game. That was known for it unless you had a fast microsd card like the kingston Japan. Also try formatting your sandisk to FAT and not FAT32.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-