Gaming games for trip

TaMs

Randomizer
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
I'm basically going to Japan tomorrow and I need something addictive to play during the flight, since I get bored easily. I haven't been into portable gaming lately, sold my ds and kept psp mostly because of all homebrew and multimedia capabilities overall.
Anyway, any recommendations? Can be "normal" games or homebrews. I usually prefer some what simplier games on portables though.

myuusmeow

Trophies
Website
google.com
XP
Country
United States
Either of the Lumines can suck you in. If you like FPS/3rd PS's you would LOVE the Syphon Filter games. Incredible graphics and gameplay!

TaMs

Randomizer
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
myuusmeow said:
Either of the Lumines can suck you in. If you like FPS/3rd PS's you would LOVE the Syphon Filter games. Incredible graphics and gameplay!
Thanks! I totally forgot about lumines, played it alot before. : p
Also alien invaders extreme looks fun. (just random comment)

layzieyez

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do you have spare batteries? How long is your flight? You could also rip a movie into mp4 to watch when you're sick of playing.

TaMs

Randomizer
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
layzieyez said:
Do you have spare batteries? How long is your flight? You could also rip a movie into mp4 to watch when you're sick of playing.
no i don't have spare batteries, also the flight is too long 9-10 hours. but I'm not playing whole time. Maybe sleeping and listening music and stuff.:A

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: