Demon
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hi,

(hope translator did good job XD)
I would like to know what games there are to play from time to time.
I tend to complete games when i started them and because i mainly play RPG it would be pretty stupid to start 2 or 3 RPG's at once.
I would like to get me some games i can play when i need a brake from the RPG i am playing.

currently i only play pulse and bleach some times when i need a brake of an rpg

SleepingDragon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, if you want some game recommendations that aren't rpgs, here are a few of the best games in other genres:

1. Soul Bubbles (Puzzle/Adventure)
2. Professor Layton and the Curious Village (Puzzle/Adventure)
3. Guitar Hero:On Tour (Music/Rythm)
4. Daigasso Band Brothers (Music/Rythm)
5. Jump Ultimate Stars (fighting)

Youkai

Demon
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
SleepingDragon said:
Well, if you want some game recommendations that aren't rpgs, here are a few of the best games in other genres:

1. Soul Bubbles (Puzzle/Adventure)
2. Professor Layton and the Curious Village (Puzzle/Adventure)
3. Guitar Hero:On Tour (Music/Rythm)
4. Daigasso Band Brothers (Music/Rythm)
5. Jump Ultimate Stars (fighting)

You sure those games are for PSP ?

Shyn

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think he wandered in from the front page and thought this was about DS games.

Loco Roco, Megaman Powered Up, DJ Max Portable 2, Patapon, flOw, echochrome, Lumines 1 & 2, Me and My Katamari

Youkai

Demon
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Shyn said:
I think he wandered in from the front page and thought this was about DS games.

Loco Roco, Megaman Powered Up, DJ Max Portable 2, Patapon, flOw, echochrome, Lumines 1 & 2, Me and My Katamari

Hmm i didn't really like megaman on the PSP even thaught or maybe because i played the originals, all of them.

I am "getting" me Dj Max and Lumines now, on youtube those looked awesome !

for loco roco and ecochrome, i already got'em but i don't really like it ... echochrome is mega great idea but still nothing for me and loco roco is nice game but mainly because of the music.

and for Me and My Katamari ... i watched 3 videos on youtube now and i still have no clue what it is about, same with flow ... tried it but after 10 minutes i had still no idea what i was doing
sleep.gif

and Patapon is in my opinion nothing for now and than, i got it from a friend for one day and it was like play trough it now or never (not because he wanted it back fast but because i hate to let such games unfinished and don't like gaps because there is a story line you should follow)

Shyn

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Me and My Katamari, you roll things up to get your ball bigger, is basically what it is. Very simple gameplay, very fun, give it a try.

For flOw, you are basically an organism which has to eat to grow. You just keep eating things to become bigger and more complex. You eventually get to the end of the "level" and then you start as a new creature.

Pyrofyr

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
EXIT/2, flOw (kinda meh), Ape Escape Academy/2, Beta Bloc, Cube, Echochrome, Lumines/2, Platypus, Practical Intelligence Quotient/2, Sonic Rivals, Street Fighter Alpha 3 MAX

Those are my standard for 'boredom' play.

Youkai

Demon
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hmm just tried DJ Max 2 which really is very good !!! but it won't work correctly for me, after one or two songs the games makes noises and screens starts to flicker and when i still do a song than it freezes.

Pyrofyr said:
EXIT/2, flOw (kinda meh), Ape Escape Academy/2, Beta Bloc, Cube, Echochrome, Lumines/2, Platypus, Practical Intelligence Quotient/2, Sonic Rivals, Street Fighter Alpha 3 MAX

Those are my standard for 'boredom' play.

Hmm thanks i will look into the games on youtube

---
just watched beta bloc video on youtube, if it was correct one its "just" a breakout and i played that on atari clasics, the controls are just bad for games like this ... can't play brakeout without a mouse.
---
exit looks very good ... i thaught it was a shooter ... no clue why XD
---
Ape Academy huh ? looks like a minigame collection to me ? might be interesting
---
I "got" streetfighter as fast as i could because i loved the SNES one, but i really don't like the PSP version
frown.gif
, only fighting games for PSP that i liked were Bleach and a little bit naruto even thaught the GameCube games are better than the playstation ones

Shyn

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I had the same problem with DJ Max 2, use the M33 driver for it. I was using the UMD Required mode, but it did that flickering thing.

Youkai

Demon
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
weird, now it takes 4 songs XD
read somewhere else to use that no umd required thing sony .... but that didn't help as well
sleep.gif
V
maybe fake region ? or something else ?

or maybe 3.90 M33 doesn't like it ?

Shyn

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I play my version fine on 3.90m33-3 using the m33 driver. I guess it depends on where you got it from. Try getting it from somewhere else and see if that works.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: im going off now...I'll turn off my brain