Hacking Games ending in .dsi

phoenixclaws

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The group called Bahamut choose to release the DSi enhanced roms with the ending of .dsi.
Basically each file is an .nds file but they don't run the same as normal .nds files hence the change in filename.
Although there are few if any? systems that run the files in DS mode and none that run it in DSi mode, that i am aware of.

chong

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Another World said:
as far as acekard, woodrpg will run the dsi hybrid games (in ds mode) on the r.p.g. and akaio 1.5 will run them on the ak2/2.1/2i/rpg/+.

-another world

AKAIO 1.5??!?
yaynds.gif

I saw in this other thread (http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=157711) that AKAIO development stopped. What's going on?

wizra

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Please settle down. The topic is .dsi NOT 1.5

phoenixclaws said:
The group called Bahamut choose to release the DSi enhanced roms with the ending of .dsi.
Basically each file is an .nds file but they don't run the same as normal .nds files hence the change in filename.
Although there are few if any? systems that run the files in DS mode and none that run it in DSi mode, that i am aware of.
So do these .dsi games work on AceKard2i or not?

The problem with your entire reply, is that I can't see the word YES or NO at all. Consider revision.

I'm guessing that you are trying to say, yes it works but it runs in DS mode.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sorry for accidentally bending over