Games Due 22nd-25th May

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by Hadrian, May 19, 2007.

May 19, 2007

Games Due 22nd-25th May by Hadrian at 3:50 PM (4,839 Views / 0 Likes) 36 replies

1. Hadrian
    OP

Former Staff Hadrian Better than Craigslist

United Kingdom
    Thought I'd bring this back for those who are interested, if you are not than erm ignore it? Anyway same as before but I've done descriptions and game pics for all Japanese titles I can find. I've only done description & pics of games not already dumped in any form.

Some dates may change, some other games may appear.

US Titles Due May 22nd

Death Jr. And The Science Fair of Doom(US)

It's the worst science fair ever as Death Jr. and his pals make their way through a crazy world of science projects gone wrong! Use the touch pad to execute cool scythe combos, switch between DJ and Pandora and play seriously twisted mini-games in a warped and twisted platforming adventure. Includes mini games and Wi-Fi mode.
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Developers previous titles: Age of Empires: The Age of Kings DS, MechAssault: Phantom War DS, Charlotte's Web DS, Sonic Rivals PSP, Super Street Fighter II Turbo HD Remix 360 & PS3.

Marvel Trading Card Game (US)

A game based on Upper Deck Entertainment's best-selling Marvel Trading Card Game. The Marvel Trading Card Game is a trading card game (TCG) developed by Upper Deck Entertainment, which uses the highly popular "Vs. System" game engine designed to support traditional one-on-one dueling competitions with popular Marvel comic book characters.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Developers previous titles: Puzzle Quest DS, GoPets Vacation Island DS, The Santa Clause 3: The Escape Clause GBA.

New York Times Crossword(US)

The New York Times Crosswords features more than 1,000 real crossword puzzles and the unique ability to write in answers with the stylus or use a Touch Screen keyboard to enter letters. Various modes of play include Puzzle Me Quick for a fast word fix; Puzzle Week for extended play with progressive difficulty; or Challenge mode with adjustable time and difficulty settings. In addition, the game includes both cooperative and competitive 2-player play so puzzle fanatics can work together or face off in wireless challenges.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Developers previous titles: Nacho Libre DS, Madden NFL 2002-2004 GBA, NHL 2002 GBA, Psychonauts PS2.

Naruto: Ninja Council 3 (US) (Japan version already dumped as Naruto: Saikyou Ninja Daikesshuu 4 ROM #0416)

Just like a true ninja, in Naruto: Ninja Council 3, players will have to protect, defend or defeat as they train hard to perfect their skills in order to progress through the ranks in over 40 missions. Players can activate special attacks using the Nintendo DS stylus on the touch screen or by blowing into the microphone, and can choose from 20 of their favorite characters. The game also features four game modes, dual screen and touch pen support, a new interchangeable attack system, and wireless play with up to four players.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Developers previous titles: Eye Shield 21: Max Devilpower DS, Bomberman: Panic Bomber NeoGeo, Kuru Kuru Kururin GBA, Various Naruto GC titles.

Pirates of the Carribean - At Worlds End (US) (Already dumped ROM #1094)

Other US due 23rd:
    Diner Dash (Europe version already dumped ROM #1042)

24th May

Tank Beat
    Maneuver tanks with the stylus. Destroy land, air, and sea enemies to succeed! Take back the country that was seized by a ruthless invasion. Two to four person head-to-head wireless and Nintendo Wi-Fi Multiplayer Action
    Command allied tanks throughout the game while controlling your own tank to victory!
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Developers previous titles: Radio Allergy, Chaos Field GC/DC/PS2, Karous Wii.

Japanese titles due 24th:

Hoshigami Remix

A remake of the popular Hoshigami: Ruining Blue Earth for PS1, this strategy RPG update for DS includes several new features that should make destroying evil forces even more fun.
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Kekkaishi: Karasumori Ayakashi Kidan

This is an action game based on a popular comic "Kekkaishi". You can enjoy exciting scrolling action with the DS touch pen. Battles are taken place at night. It's an important key to find the weak points of boss monsters. During the day, you collect as much information on monsters as possible. Also, you can enjoy several mini games.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Kurikin: Nano Island Story

Play as a student at Nano Academy, a school located on Nano Island. This island is home to an abundance of bacteria -- over 100 types in all, it seems. You'll have to explore the island to find all the tiny natives. Once found, the bacteria can be raised and then used in battle.
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Developers previous titles: Jet Impulse DS, Mario vs. Donkey Kong 2: March of the Minis DS, Elektroplankton DS.

Japanese titles that I can't find in game images or description for that are also released 24th May:
    EDIT: The still very attractive and sexually appealing member Orc has done pictures and descriptions on page 2 of this thread for the games below.

Gamics Series Vol. 1: Yokoyama Mitsuteru - San Goku Shi - Vol. 5 (RTS game)
    Crossword de Manabou! Chiri - Rekishi (Puzzle game)
    Iraroji Vow (Puzzle game)
    Osawari Tantei: Ozawa Rina - Season 2 1/2: Rina wa Mita! Iya, Mite nai (Adventure game)
    Suuji de Kitaeru Nouryoku Training: Argo & Trinca (Edutainment game)
    Shin Lucky * Star Moe Drill: Tabidachi (Action)
    Shinri Kenkyuuka Yuuki Yuu Kanshuu: Mainichi Kokorobics DS Therapy (Edutainment game)

Europe titles due 25th:
    Custom Robo Arena (US Release already dumped #934)
    Final Fantasy Fables: Chocobo Tales (US Release already dumped #0983)
    Pirates of the Carribean - At Worlds End (US Release already dumped #1094)
    Spongebob & Friends - Battle for Volcano Island (US Release already dumped Nicktoons - Battle For Volcano Island ROM #0630)

So thats your lot, spent ages on this for some reason but you know got nothing else to do!

2. TLSpartan

Member TLSpartan Kills threads

Australia
  3. spokenrope

Member spokenrope c7

United States
    In my opinion, GBATemp should give hadrian a staff position and ask him to do this fairly regularly for the site. I think that with all the expanding that GBATemp has been doing lately, it'd be a welcome addition.

Other than that, I'm now really excited to see how the NY Times Crossword game plays.

Oh, and everything Naruto can fall into a river and drown.

4. Hadrian
    OP

United Kingdom
    Oh no need for that I'll do it weekly anyway, as long as one person likes it than thats ok.

5. Jax

Member Jax Pip Pip Cheerioink!

Portugal
    Actually, Naruto: Ninja Council 3 = Naruto: Saikyou Ninja Daikesshuu 4

6. ndela007

Member ndela007 GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Hoshigami Remix - Oh how I hope this comes stateside!

Anyways great post, look forward to more if you continue the series [​IMG]

3 cheers for you!

7. Orc

Member Orc ‎(ღ˘⌣˘ღ)

Hong Kong
    It's coming stateside. Being localized by Aksys Games (ex-Atlus people).

8. crafton48

Member crafton48 GBAtemp Regular

United Kingdom
    the marvel card battler looks like it could be fun.
    I like marvel, I like card battlers, [​IMG]

9. Kaphis

Member Kaphis GBAtemp Regular

Canada

I was aobut to say this too...cause SND3 is pretty good yet SND4 is a fighter o.o

10. larvi

Member larvi GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Nice work on this, hadrian. Looking forward to the crossword puzzle one too. The kids and I had fun with the PSP crossword puzzle game but the controls left a lot to be desired in it, I kept thinking how much better it would be on a DS.

11. pjoyce

Newcomer pjoyce Member

Germany
    hadrian: Great summary of the upcoming games, much appreciated. If you have the time I would love to see a similar update in the future.

12. Hadrian
    OP

United Kingdom
    Cheers for the good responses, and I've changed the info on Naruto. Wasn't sure if that was 3 or 4 as most sites I've looked up said it was NSND 3 but some said 4 so it was kinda confusing.

Might do links to video clips next time. If theres any other ideas than please say.

13. OrR

Member OrR Rice-megatron Expert

Germany
    Yeah, looks very interesting! I'm looking forward to it. [​IMG]

14. dread123

Member dread123 GBAtemp Regular

United Kingdom
    what happened to impossible mission ds??? was supposed to release in feb/march [​IMG]

15. [M]artin

Member [M]artin .

United States

16. JPH

Banned JPH Banned

United States
    I'll be checking out Death Jr...the others don't interest me. Thanks for the info.

17. dread123

Member dread123 GBAtemp Regular

United Kingdom
    yeah but that doesnt say anything??? it was previewed in Jan and have seen the screenshots, and due for release feb/march? just never heard anything else [​IMG]

18. OrR

Member OrR Rice-megatron Expert

Germany
    It seems like Elder Prince from Blossomsoft has finished his pixelart work on the game so it should be ready now, in the line for release.

19. Hadrian
    OP

United Kingdom
    There was an advert in retro gamer saying it was due out in UK June. Checked a few sites and they say 8th June for DS and PSP versions.

20. theADDict

Member theADDict GBAtemp Regular

United Kingdom
    Just wanted to say thanks for the informative post !! [​IMG]
    Shame none of the releases excited me, but hey, I'm old .... ... .. . . .