Games Convention in Leipzig!

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes but I will see how it is going, first.
smile.gif

_ORiON_

Trophies
Website
loerion.googlepages.com
XP
Country
And don't forget the Wii Tennis Demo!

QUOTE said:
Dancers pretending to fence and swat flies using Wii controllers preceded the next portion of the presentation, which kicked off with a demonstration of Wii Sports: Tennis. The demo was supposed to show just how intuitive and easy to pick up the Wii's controller is. What followed was quite the opposite, as the cast of a grandmother, a young man, and a 7-year-old girl that Nintendo had assembled failed to complete a rally of more than two or three shots in as many games. Memorable quotes from the players that were translated into English included: "I don't know who I am," "I only played for the first time this morning," and "Did I win?" Fakesch hastily brought the demonstration to an end after a few minutes, stating, "That was almost as good as Wimbledon!"

yatzr

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
that's sad that the tennis demo flopped. it seems to me that it was more of the representative's fault than the players' or wii's fault. obviously, you can't just hand a bunch of people wiimotes and expect them to figure out what to do on their own in 5 minutes. one person even said "i don't know who i am". i'd chalk that up to poor planning.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/Hn-gx9VjRt8?t=153