Hacking Games are freezing with Acekard, help!

Takoru

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Egypt
Hi,
Whenever I try to start Ninja Gaiden, it's freezing at the first savepoint, when I start the game.
My 8GB Sandisk SDHC Card was set to 4666 speed and I got the latest firmware of AKAIO (1.1r2, isn't working with 1.0, too ).
What's the cause of this freezes?
It would be nice, if someone could answer me...
Greezes, Takoru

Edit: Some games are just starting up with a white screen (like Zelda:PH)...
What can I do to solve this problems? - Other flashcards like CycloDS and M3 Real are working perfectly without freezes and white screens, so the problem shouldn't be my 8GB Sandisk SDHC Card...

golden

What a Digital Dummy!!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Takoru said:
Hi,
Whenever I try to start Ninja Gaiden, it's freezing at the first savepoint, when I start the game.
My 8GB Sandisk SDHC Card was set to 4666 speed and I got the latest firmware of AKAIO (1.1r2, isn't working with 1.0, too ).
What's the cause of this freezes?
It would be nice, if someone could answer me...
Greezes, Takoru

Edit: Some games are just starting up with a white screen (like Zelda:PH)...
What can I do to solve this problems? - Other flashcards like CycloDS and M3 Real are working perfectly without freezes and white screens, so the problem shouldn't be my 8GB Sandisk SDHC Card...
That's pretty odd. Not only is my Ninja Gaiden playing perfectly on my RPG but so is Zelda. It actually might be your card because I am using a Japan made micro SD and everything works perfectly. Sorry, don't know what to tell you except maybe fiddle with the speed number in the settings file?
wacko.gif
I don't know what could possibly help you. You can try to put it in NAND memory and check if they all work. If they do then sorry to say but it is your microSD that isn't liked by the RPG.

Takoru

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Egypt
Okay I'll test ist...
Btw: My SDHC Card was made in China =/

Edit: When I open the Rom Folder (which contains 137 roms), it needs a long time to open this folder... ~30sec+, is that normal with such an amount of roms or is it just my SDHC Card again?

Edit2: How can I copy this game to NAND? - I'm new with the Acekard R.P.G., but when I klick at copy it doesn't react...

golden

What a Digital Dummy!!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Takoru said:
Okay I'll test ist...
Btw: My SDHC Card was made in China =/

Edit: When I open the Rom Folder (which contains 137 roms), it needs a long time to open this folder... ~30sec+, is that normal with such an amount of roms or is it just my SDHC Card again?

Edit2: How can I copy this game to NAND? - I'm new with the Acekard R.P.G., but when I klick at copy it doesn't react...
I think with that many games in that directory it is normal. I can never imagine why you would need that many games in there but I guess that's the price you pay to load them all. I only have like 20 games max on my cart at once.

To copy to NAND, highlight the ROM and go in the start menu by clicking start. Press copy and then back track to the nand memory. Then click on the NAND memory then bring up the start menu when you are in it and click paste. What for it to finish pasting. Might take 1 minute.

golden

What a Digital Dummy!!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Takoru said:
logical thinker said:
Check this topic: http://gbatemp.net/index.php?s=&showto...t&p=1297730

About "the long time to open the folder", try formatting the MicroSDHC with the Panasonic SDFormatter.

That's not the problem, it's not just TWEWY.
Some Games are starting with white screen and some others are freezing...
Do you have a japan made microsd to test the problem games with to make sure it isn't your sd card thats the problem? if you don't you can just use the NAND to test it. Did you already do that? If not, do it so you can find out the problem and fix it already. What was the result when you put the problem games on the NAND memory?

logical thinker

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Takoru, but probably it is the same problem. I have an AKRPG and a 4GB Kingston class4 MicroSDHC Taiwan, rated 4000 by AKRPG (smaller number = faster card). Some games, like TWEWY, Castlevania DoS and PoR, etc., freeze and some start with white screen, like Brain Voyage. Explanation? Read that topic.
If the problematic games run perfectly on NAND, it is just a confirmation that your card is slow.

Takoru

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Egypt
logical thinker said:
Takoru, but probably it is the same problem. I have an AKRPG and a 4GB Kingston class4 MicroSDHC Taiwan, rated 4000 by AKRPG (smaller number = faster card). Some games, like TWEWY, Castlevania DoS and PoR, etc., freeze and some start with white screen, like Brain Voyage. Explanation? Read that topic.
If the problematic games run perfectly on NAND, it is just a confirmation that your card is slow.

That could be the same problem, yep.
I formated my Card now, and the Games are working with the speed number: 4666.
I put just 3 roms on it, now I'll try it with all of my roms and will see what will happen.
Thanks for all the answers, nice community!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sorry for accidentally bending over