Games are freezing randomly with 4 different USB Loaders

Discussion in 'Wii - Backup Loaders' started by ChaosBoi, Oct 9, 2009.

1. ChaosBoi
    OP

Member ChaosBoi Ushiromiya Battler

United States
    Okay, I've tried two different IDE ATA/PATA HDD that I hook up to the Wii using an IDE to USB 2.0 cable, and for some reason all of my games are freezing at some random point at random times. I've tried 4 different USB Loaders which are: USB Loader GX, a different USB Loader (Sorry, forgot the name but it says YABA on the channel wad's filename I think), uLoader 3.0, and CFG USB Loader. All of them are suffering the same results, such as freezing after awhile. It mostly happens during cutscenes and loading screens. I'm thinking it has something to do with the cIOS' because the amount of time the game plays before freezing varies from 222, 223 and 249, with 249 lasting the longest for me so far.

Does anyone know how I can solve these freezing issues? All of my games used to work before, but after updating to 4.1 and updating all of my cIOS' according to the guides posted here, I can't seem to play any of them anymore. If you're wondering what I'm using, I'm using an NTSC-U 4.1 Wii, with the HDD as Hitachi Desktar 80GB.