RPG
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Well in my family there are a few gamers actually, "casual" gamers mostly that is.
My mom used to play some Sailor Moon puzzle game on a SNES emulator, Caesar III, Pharaoh, EyeToy Kinetic and ocasionally the Boxing minigame on Wii Sports, now she usually plays some facebook Tetris, Bejeweled 2, Bejeweled Twist and Brain Age 2, my grandma plays these last three too.
Oh and my little cousin likes flash and Barbie, WinX Club, etc. , her older sister (AKA my older cousin) likes RPGs like myself though she does play a little SSBB match with me every once in a while, and back when I had my Gamecube we'd play Sonic Adventure 2 Battle A LOT.
What about you?
moogle.gif

myuusmeow

Trophies
Website
google.com
XP
Country
United States
Other than myself my mom is in the loosest sense of the word. Whenever she has a free moment she's on the PC playing Zuma. (the game she plays cycles every few months from Hell's Kitchen, to Diner Dash, to online crosswords, to Zuma)
My aunt used to play old old old Apogee(rip 3DRealms)/id games like Commander Keen, Cosmo's Cosmic Adventure, etc and was pretty good at them but she was sorta OCD when it came to completion. She saw an apple power-up in one game and spent months jumping over and over again to see if it could be gotten. She even asked 3DRealms if it was possible. They actually gave her a useful answer on a 15 year old+ game.

Sstew

GBAtemp's Grim Reaper.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Me of course. My dad is a hmm. I'd say Casual/Hardcore gamer. he's really big into Xbox 360 FPS, Like COD and such. My sister is a casual gamer, she's under 10 years old. My mom doesnt game at all.

Thats it.

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
My sister is into gaming, she's got a DS, a PS2 and a N64 that I gave her. She's into stuff like Zelda and Spyro. My niece has a DS, don't really know what she plays.

My nephews pretty into gaming though. He's got a Xbox, a 360, a PSP, my spare PAL Saturn and my spare PAL Dreamcast. He's mostly into racing games but plays all sorts really.

My mom plays some farming game on Facebook and a couple of puzzle games.

Depravo

KALSARIKÄNNIT
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
My 61 year old mother plays her DS so much she has been known to charge it twice in one day. Her current thing is searchy-findy games. She's already finished I Spy Funhouse, Mystery Case Files: Millionheir, Cate West - The Vanishing Files and Hidden Objects - The Big Journey.

Are there any other DS games of this genre?

Hop2089

Cute>Hot
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Most of the men in my family are gamers (all except for me specialize in sports and fighting games). My younger niece and I are the importers of the family and the RPG fanatics. Except for her, there aren't any other female gamers in the family which is a shame.

tinymonkeyt

GBAtemp brat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think I'm the most hardcore gamer in my family but that's not saying much since they don't play games much.

My bro got me into gaming when he let me play on his GBA emulator back in the day. He doesn't play much except for maybe some old games like pokemon and dragon quest. My sis doesn't play much at all anymore. Mom and Dad don't play any games at all. And that just leaves me with my DS and PC games.

Blythe31

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm mostly the gamer in my house taking up the pc, ds, and 360 for gaming.
My dad was really hardcore into Diablo 2 back in the day and currently has been hogging the 360 to play FFXI endlessly.
He also has the ability to pwn me at any game we play together.
unsure.gif

from waaay back to crash bandicoot racing for the ps1 to soul calibur 4 for the 360.
hate2.gif

rockstar99

Hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Yup my mom,dad,bro,grandpa,grandma are all gamers

Bro-Heardcore gamer loves playin games like halo gears of war gta resident evil etc(FPS)
Mom-touch generation games like bigbrain academy brain age rhythm heaven etc.
Dad-Loves wii sports n pes
Grandma n grandpa-Both love mario

plus every friday we have something like a gaming night i call a few of my friends and my bro calls a few of his and we have the ps3 360 n wii setup and games near so everyone can play plus we have the ds lites n psps(8 in total 4 dses n 4 psps)on a table with games loaded on there memory stick/sd card its really fun my whole family loves friday nights.This is all because of the nes it started the birth of gamers in the family.
biggrin.gif

SoLuckys

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Cyprus
yup my dad ,sis ,cousins

sis likes playing animal/sims/z on the end of their name games
my dad plays MK wii and i pwn him all the time
my little cousin has a psp and ps2 and whenever i see him he plays with his psp
my older cousin used to play ps2 all the day
my friend(not in family) plays the ps3 all day(Resident Evil 5, CoDWaW,CoD4,Burnout paradise,Tekken etc) with my other friend both the smae shit
tongue.gif

Soplox

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm the hardcore gamer in my house but all my six brothers and sisters and my mom they sometimes play something. But back in the N64 days we always played Mario kart, mario 64, the mario parties, and even we all helped to beat Ocarina of Time. But time has pased and are all grow up and I'm the only one that still like to play videogames and sometimes they play with me but I think the little one is becoming a hardcore gamer cuz he have a wii, nds, psp and he play all days and even he beat me twice in a row while we were playing SSBB yesterday and he only have 9 years. And my father doesn't even know how to turn on a 360, i had a fight a discussion likely with him recent cuz he unplug my 360 from the wall while it was turned on and the 360 fucked-up with the RED RING OF DEATH, but anyway i fixed it but man that night i was REALLY mad with him

rockstar99 said:
Yup my mom,dad,bro,grandpa,grandma are all gamers

Bro-Heardcore gamer loves playin games like halo gears of war gta resident evil etc(FPS)
Mom-touch generation games like bigbrain academy brain age rhythm heaven etc.
Dad-Loves wii sports n pes
Grandma n grandpa-Both love mario

plus every friday we have something like a gaming night i call a few of my friends and my bro calls a few of his and we have the ps3 360 n wii setup and games near so everyone can play plus we have the ds lites n psps(8 in total 4 dses n 4 psps)on a table with games loaded on there memory stick/sd card its really fun my whole family loves friday nights.This is all because of the nes it started the birth of gamers in the family.
biggrin.gif

That's awesome

Law

rip ninjacat that zarcon made me
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
Just me now, my dad used to be into all the older FPS games (Doom, Duke 3D, Shadow Warrior, Wolf 3D, RoTT, etc) and even let me play all of them, they were my first games. These days my dad just plays WoW, though.

Now I just play a little bit of everything. Fuck those "hardcore" games though, they've been hyped the fuck out of to the point where I can't even find them fun.

xxRAG3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My dad likes to play racing games with a racing wheel peripheral, hes always liked to drive fast
smile.gif
My Grandma used to play some N64, certainly not on her own.
My brothers are all about the Retros, they are both 8 years and 12 years older than me.

GameSoul

youtube.com/variantdevil
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
I only have one or two gamers in my family. My dad used to play video games when I was young but now does more on the computer than on consoles. I have a 2nd cousin who plays lots of games. That's about all I got.

Mangofett

GBAtemp Testing Area
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Besides me, my brother plays stratergyish PC games such as Age of Empires, or Sims, and also the occasional MMORPG. My dad used to play Doom and Quake though

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
My oldest brother plays only GTA and sometimes Unreal Tournament or a CoD game.
My other brother plays GTA, racing games and strategy games.
My mother plays Tetris sometimes, but that's all.
My nephew of 12 year old got into gaming thanks to me.
I gave him CoD 1 some while ago, and he's playing it online a lot now. He's really getting good!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://youtu.be/ab8GtuPdrUQ