OP
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
UE2kNby.jpg

Beyond: Two Souls, the new game developed by Quantic Dream that features Ellen Page, was recently found to have a nude model of the main character in a shower scene, only accessible by using the PS3 Dev Kit to change camera angles.

For Beyond: Two Souls Ellen shot a shower scene (which she did in the above mentioned mocap-suit). Because apparently the raw data for this and presumably all other scenes are still in the game, making it possible to change the fixed camera angles when accessed on a PS3 dev kit the camera showing Ellen’s full monty. And seeing how sex sells, at least one person with access to a PS3 development kit put screenshots of the result online so we could all (at least until Sony started pulling them of the web) enjoy pictures of the breasts of a digital Ellen Page.

:arrow:Source

UPDATE: Looks like Ellen Page is considering a lawsuit against Sony because of this mishap.

Saucy Sauce

Terenigma

Terenigma everywhere
Trophies
XP
Country
Well they havent done much to hide the leaks of it have they? googling the name of the game and the description comes up with the video of it and the screenshots. I have to say, iv seen better. Madisons shower scene in heavy rain was much better.

GameWinner

Take your heart
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Celice

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Jeez, I guess everyone already forgot about Metro: Last Light's nudie models. And The Sims, since forever ago D:

Although, I guess fugtrup could make use of this model... ._.

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
OP
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
So who's at fault here? The people who found it out, or the developers that put it in? It's like people have forgotten the Hot Coffee mod and made the same scenario.....
Ehh...it's not so much something you can blame anyone for really. The models were pretty meh, so they're most likely just a stand-in (if you watch the in-game scene, you'll know what I mean), and the person who found it was just doing it on a whim.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte