GameMaker Executable Error in Wine & Crossover

Bubsy Bobcat

funny rabbit
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
I'm sure temp isn't really the right site to ask about this sort of thing (and the info I'll be giving will be sort of vague, sorry), but for some reason I can't run ANY games created with GameMaker (tried my own project, GameMaker's examples, Undertale Demo, Gang Garrison 2 and a few others) and I'll be given "Unexpected error occurred when running the game". It doesn't matter if I use Wine (which has modified configurations for other programs) or Crossover, I'm just given the same error. This also happens in GameMaker 8 and I try to run a game in there (but GM8 itself runs fine). Is there anything you guys could think of that just gives Game Maker games errors when trying to start? I'm running Linux Mint 18 on a laptop, although for some reason my desktop which runs the same OS (and same version) has no trouble playing GameMaker games, except for lag in any "graphically heavy" game.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Firefox users be like "look at what they have to do to mimic a fraction of our power."