Gaming Gamefreak fixed the 3D battle lag!

sweis12

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Saint Kitts and Nevis
Update 1.3 has been released for ORAS. I went into a battle with 3D on, and there was no lag! THANK GOD!!!!
New 3DS XL!

Update:
Just tried the update on an old 3DS , and there is still FPS lag/stuttering when 3D is on. Seems to have only affected the New 3DS.

nexuspunk

the mysterious one.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if you are gonna patch a game make sure the patch works properly on both systems. if the lag is gone in the new 3ds at least attempt to rid or even lower the lag for the older 3ds. i'm just glad i'll be getting a new 3ds here either this week or after my next paycheck.

Arras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
if you are gonna patch a game make sure the patch works properly on both systems. if the lag is gone in the new 3ds at least attempt to rid or even lower the lag for the older 3ds. i'm just glad i'll be getting a new 3ds here either this week or after my next paycheck.
the n3ds has more processing power though, they may simply have taken advantage of that and nothing else.

LemmyT

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a N3DS with Ω Ruby 1.3 and I can confirm that the lag hasn't been improved at all.

tiduscrying

that butt...
Trophies
Website
tiduscrying.wordpress.com
XP
Country
United States
Still see lag on my N3DSXL with the latest update. Could be because I have swampert, am fighting a larger pokemon, and there are rain effects, but I have my doubts that the latest patch did much. Perhaps it was more noticeable in more normal battle conditions with smaller pokemon (with less polys and whatnot)...?

VMM

Hamon > Stand
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
IIRC, the only reason this patch was released only to stop PKHex.
You need to update to battle or trade online, and with that you need access e-shop,
which makes you update your 3DS and which fixes the web exploit.
This web exploit was used to load a binary which edit the RAM and with that inserting Pokémons made from PKHex.
The same applies for XY 1.4 update.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: