chrisf

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
im trying to play a backup of the promotional copy of the collectors edition of the gamecube disc that has the N64 zelda, nes zeldas, 20 min playable demo of windwaker, etc.

in wiigator's gc backup launcher the disc boots and you can get to the screen where you select which zelda game you want to play, but then the wii just resets back to the health screen before the system menu.

is this normal and is there any way to get it working? or this disc just incompatible with wii backuploaders?

i also have an original copy of ocarina (w/ the master quest) for gamecube that i got when i pre ordered windwaker. that disc will only play from the wii disc channel. in wiigator i get an error message after the nintendo screen saying to refer to the gamecube manual.

i basically just wanna get the backup of the promotional copy working so i can play majora's mask on wii with rumble support. dont want to have to play it on n64

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I thought it worked fine. I haven't tried it, mind you, but that's what I thought.

I can't really find any solution other than seeing if you're dump was good. Other than that, you can download all 4 games on the Virtual Console and the full version of Wind Waker works fine on the back up loader, outside of it really slowing down when you open up dungeon maps.

chrisf

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Guild McCommunist said:
I thought it worked fine. I haven't tried it, mind you, but that's what I thought.

I can't really find any solution other than seeing if you're dump was good. Other than that, you can download all 4 games on the Virtual Console and the full version of Wind Waker works fine on the back up loader, outside of it really slowing down when you open up dungeon maps.

i could only find 1 dump. i know i could get them on VC, but there will be no rumble support for the n64 games. i dont really care so much about the nes zeldas on that disc. but is there a gamecube disc that exists with just majora's mask on it??

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    ButterScott101 @ ButterScott101: +1