Homebrew Question gamecube with sxos

darknessmetal

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
i am wondering if it possible to run gamecube with sxos? as i have been searching but only found gb colour emulator for it.
I have tried to use retroarch on my switch but could not find any gamecube content

Last edited by darknessmetal,

Mario119

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
GameCube emulation is not a thing on Horizion right now, and it might never be. However, Lakka L4T does indeed have a Dolphin core included in it, which can run GameCube and Wii games. Some games may run well, and other may not. It depends on what the game is, and how much you're willing to overclock. If you're interested in installing Lakka, I'd suggest you read that thread.

phillyrider807

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Gamecube on Horizon is not possible and probably won't ever be possible. But it is currently possible with Lakka and probably will be possible when Android is released.

snoofly

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
You could use l4t lakka and it’s come on amazingly of late but really just get a cheap WiiU and install Nintendont and be done (assuming you’re playing at home)

EmulateLife

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i am wondering if it possible to run gamecube with sxos? as i have been searching but only found gb colour emulator for it.
I have tried to use retroarch on my switch but could not find any gamecube content

That's because it doesn't exist in the way you're trying to use it. You have to run Lakka.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @SylverReZ, Indeed lol