Hacking Gamecube / Wii Emulators

Harsky

Madmin
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
N64 emulator? Sadly no. BUT there are single N64 games (Starfox/Mario 64 I think) where you can download it and it'll run on the GC.

khan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Pakistan
There are NeoCD and NeoPOP(NGCP) EMUs on Gamecube. BTW i would recommend waiting for next build of NeoCD as he(softdev) said he would release it may be this week.
unsure.gif

**Your search ends here**

DarkKiller

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
There is one N64 emulator for the GC. It was officially ment for Master of Time (or whatever it was called?), but someone found a way to change the rom in the ISO file. I tried this with Mario 64, and it worked flawlessly.
smile.gif

3DPiper

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There is a N64 emulator for gamecube listed at

http://modthatcube.pxn-os.com/main.htm

How do you load the emulators, though? I put the snesgx.dol file in the root dir with some zips on a ROMS dir, but it wouldn't boot..? do I need to load GCOS first? I thought WiiKey supported homebrew directly?

3DPiper

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hmm.. I'm not having any luck getting the SNESGX emulator to run on my Wii.. Wiikey installed fine.. Anybody else get any emulators working on the Wii? How did you do it?

-Matthew

iza

gbatemp, the new crack
Trophies
Website
myspace.com
XP
Country
United States
okay, i'm soo confused... Once i get my Wiikey installed, i can use GCOS to boot SNES/NES/n64 emu. and roms??!?! o.0
hmm, i must read up on this....
but, is there a way to use the classic (wii) controller for the emu's or must you use the wavebird? super mario world was next to impossible without the classic controler.

Spikey

Your Special Someone
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
okay, i'm soo confused... Once i get my Wiikey installed, i can use GCOS to boot SNES/NES/n64 emu. and roms??!?! o.0
hmm, i must read up on this....
but, is there a way to use the classic (wii) controller for the emu's or must you use the wavebird? super mario world was next to impossible without the classic controler.
Gamecube controllers only on Gamecube homebrew. Hopefully homebrew on Wii will be possible soon so we can use our Classic Controllers.
smile.gif

3DPiper

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, I've made 11 coasters. The most I've gotten was to get a black screen with a rumbling GC controller.

Hopefully someone will actually get a SNES emulator working on the wii and post the results..

-Matthew

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: A knuckle sandwich with extra grease.