Gamecube saving problem...Please Help!

Discussion in 'Wii - Hardware, Devices and Utilities' started by berlinka, Aug 4, 2007.

1. berlinka
    OP

berlinka You have sustained a lethal injury.

Jul 31, 2003
    Netherlands
    Harderwijk, Netherlands
    I have a Wii + Wiikey.

So yesterday I wanted to try some Gamecube games. So I made a multigame disc and put in a 4 Mb Gamecube Memory Card in the Gamecube memory slot.
    Still I get the message with every game that there's no memory card in the slot, so I cannot save!!!
    Am I doing something wrong? I really don't know what to do...

2. ZeWarrior

ZeWarrior TheWarrior

Jul 2, 2007
    Brazil
    Get a new memory card? Your already stealing the games at least get a new memory card.

3. berlinka
    OP

Jul 31, 2003
    Netherlands
    Harderwijk, Netherlands
    Well you're right about the stealing. But I bought the memory card yesterday and it's brand new!

Do I have to format it or is it Wiikey related? Has anybody encountered this problem?

By the way it's from Logic3 and it says it is 4mb/59 blocks, uncompressed memory.

4. berlinka
    OP

Jul 31, 2003
    Netherlands
    Harderwijk, Netherlands
    Okay I found out what the problem was. the memory card's pins did not make good contact with the wii's contacts. So I used some scotch tape to make it fit better and now it works!! [​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice