GameCube Saver Problem

Discussion in 'Wii - Emulation and Homebrew' started by IngeniousDefault, Jun 4, 2010.

Jun 4, 2010

GameCube Saver Problem by IngeniousDefault at 7:03 AM (1,659 Views / 0 Likes) 3 replies

1. IngeniousDefault
    OP

Member IngeniousDefault GBAtemp Regular

Germany
    Hi.

I want to transfer a downloaded GCi Savefile to my Original Memory-Card via the Game Cube Saver, because GCMM doesn't support Original Memory Cards and NuGaSa can be started from my HC, but then, there's a Black Screen.
    So yesterday I started Game Cube Saver, but the program told me, that the folder gc_saves is missed on my SD-Card, but Ihave created it and I renamed the file to A.GCI. I have Wii Firmware 4.2E, Homebrew Channel 1.06 and an Original Memorycard 251.
    Please help, because I have deleted my savegame before making a backup on my other MC... [​IMG]

2. g4jek8j54

Member g4jek8j54 GBAtemp Fan

United States
    Are you using an official GameCube Memory Card? I don't think those work for some reason. You possibly need a third-party Memory Card.

3. Riley

Member Riley GBAtemp Maniac

Canada
    My nintendo 251 block mem card works fine with GCMM.

EDIT: Make sure your mem card is in slot B

4. MF Tlaxcala

Member MF Tlaxcala GBAtemp Regular

Netherlands
    I have no problems with GCMM and i have the same system menu and homebrew channel. [​IMG] The folder must be called "gc_saves" and must be on the root of you sd card. If you haven't do that it will not work.