GameCube Saver Problem

Discussion in 'Wii - Emulation and Homebrew' started by IngeniousDefault, Jun 4, 2010.

1. IngeniousDefault
    OP

IngeniousDefault GBAtemp Regular

Mar 16, 2009
    Germany
    Hi.

I want to transfer a downloaded GCi Savefile to my Original Memory-Card via the Game Cube Saver, because GCMM doesn't support Original Memory Cards and NuGaSa can be started from my HC, but then, there's a Black Screen.
    So yesterday I started Game Cube Saver, but the program told me, that the folder gc_saves is missed on my SD-Card, but Ihave created it and I renamed the file to A.GCI. I have Wii Firmware 4.2E, Homebrew Channel 1.06 and an Original Memorycard 251.
    Please help, because I have deleted my savegame before making a backup on my other MC... [​IMG]

2. g4jek8j54

g4jek8j54 GBAtemp Fan

Aug 30, 2007
    United States
    Are you using an official GameCube Memory Card? I don't think those work for some reason. You possibly need a third-party Memory Card.

3. Riley

Riley GBAtemp Maniac

Mar 9, 2009
    Canada
    BC Canada
    My nintendo 251 block mem card works fine with GCMM.

EDIT: Make sure your mem card is in slot B

4. MF Tlaxcala

MF Tlaxcala GBAtemp Regular

May 2, 2010
    Netherlands
    Netherlands, Eindhoven
    I have no problems with GCMM and i have the same system menu and homebrew channel. [​IMG] The folder must be called "gc_saves" and must be on the root of you sd card. If you haven't do that it will not work.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice