Gamecube questions...

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by zektor, Sep 23, 2009.

Sep 23, 2009

Gamecube questions... by zektor at 5:37 AM (543 Views / 0 Likes) 2 replies

1. zektor
    OP

Member zektor GBAtemp Maniac

United States
  2. xzxero

Member xzxero ♥bong milk does good for the brain♥

United States
    1 & 2] would like to know as well
    3 & 4] im pretty sure the answer is yes because its not like its going to install to a different place everytime. Just like the case with cIOS.

3. zektor
    OP

Member zektor GBAtemp Maniac

United States
    Sorry for editing out my original questions, but I figured they were unneeded after the read. Although, when I asked which is better (Waninkoko's cMIOS or miospatcher) I still don't have a definite answer. Compatibility lists seem to gear toward GC compatibility with "A cMIOS" installed, although they never specify which. Does it mean the compatibility between the two is the same? Who knows...

I only have a handful of GC backups (maybe 20) and I have tested them with both patchers. Results seem exactly the same. One of my games (Ikaruga) displays a glitch in which you really cannot start the game at all...and this is again with both patchers.

Waninkoko's cMIOS has a filedate of 2/13/09 I believe. Wiigators miospatcher has a filedate of 3/22/09. Does it mean that Wiigator corrected some issues with Waninkoko's rev3 cMIOS? And if not, what was the purpose of releasing another cMIOS patcher?

I just find it all kind of odd. For now, I just have Waninkoko's cMIOS installed...