Gamecube Mode - Orcarina/Action Replay

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by kp_centi, Feb 10, 2011.

Feb 10, 2011
  1. kp_centi
    OP

Member kp_centi GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Is there a way to use Orcarina or Action Reply cheats for Gamecubes on the wii. Do i have to get the Action replay disc or there is a homebrew app somewhere?

2. Hells Guardian

Member Hells Guardian GBAtemp Maniac

United States
    there are a few options first of all you need a cMIOS secondly you will need either a legit copy of the AR or a backup if your wii will support it. if you can't do the action replay option then try the latest beta of wiipowers Negoma for ocarina cheating.

3. kp_centi
    OP

Member kp_centi GBAtemp Regular

United States
    I have MIOS. I would use the orcarina thing of neogamma, where do i get the codes tho>?

4. Hells Guardian

Member Hells Guardian GBAtemp Maniac

United States
    can look for a tool to convert AR code to ocarina you however have to decrypt the code first. I think Gekocodes.com or something like that offers them.

Also note that Nintendo's original MIOS won't support this.

5. WiiPower

Member WiiPower GBAtemp Guru

Germany
    NeoGamma supports booting a backup of Action Replay to cheat on gamecube backups. Press Z/1 to select which game on a multi game disc should be the "2nd disc". Everytime you eject and reinsert a disc in NeoGamma, it switches both. You can even select a 2nd disc on one multi game disc and then eject it and insert the Action Replay disc or the disc containing Action Replay. If you select no 2nd disc, it's either detected automatically for 2 disc games, or it's set to single game disc.