gamecube loader

Discussion in 'Wii - Backup Loaders' started by brianjr1988, Jan 21, 2010.

Jan 21, 2010

gamecube loader by brianjr1988 at 6:19 PM (1,528 Views / 0 Likes) 10 replies

1. brianjr1988
    OP

Newcomer brianjr1988 Advanced Member

Canada
    okay i know there is like a million post on this but none help or point me in right place. cause this is my prob.

i had wii all hacked with the stuff on the sd card, the sd card got wiped so i got my stuff loaded and working now the only prob is the gamecube loader i had it working before. tho when i first loaded it i had the screen flicker prob and the black and white prob i fixed that by installin/doing something and i cant remember what and now its back again and its really getting to me, i cant rem if i did get something off this forum or i looked somewhere else but i would love some help.

i can play games no prob just this loader and the flicker/black and white is what is killing me an cause i have like 10+ dvd's with gamecube games on them u know hard to tell what im picking and it not bein in color so. someone plz help me

2. XFlak

Member XFlak Wiitired but still kicking

Canada
    launch the game using the wii's video settings (not the disc's)

i use neogamma and I know how to change it there, if there isn't a setting in the app ur using, then use neogamma (it will still launch your GC backup launcher, just after u start the game using neogamma... so its like this, insert disk, start neogama (change/save settings i mentioned above), launch game, takes u to your gc backup loader, launch game again, problem solved

3. brianjr1988
    OP

Canada
    i have 4 games on the dvd's and 10dvd's like that, i had this gamecube loader working before if i use the neogamma i get no option to pick what game to load, thats why i wanna get this working again but i cant rem what i did as it was awhile ago

4. MadClaw

Member MadClaw GBAtemp Fan

United States
    What loader are you using?

5. XFlak

Canada
    use neogamma and just start the disk, it will then take u to gamecube backup loader (make sure u have 1 installed, i like wiigators), and from there u can choose what game u want to play

it is one extra step... but i just wrote some autoboot neogamma code... i still need to test it, but if it works... neogamma will start wii games right away, and neogamma will start the GC backup launcher for GC games

so just try it!

6. brianjr1988
    OP

Canada
    ya i have the wiigator 0.2, and to xflak40 i did the neogamma and when it starts the gc loader it just does nothing no option on what game to load

----

k nvm it come up now, man this is wacked i had the gc loader workin before, cant get it to work i use the neogamma like said it loads up the backup loader i can pick games and its fine like stupid stuff i tell ya..

still wish i could just do it via the gc loader and not this other way but meh it works thanks [​IMG]

7. XFlak

Canada
    pick up the gamecube controller, and tap left and right (on either the joystick or D-pad)

u will see the game name near the bottom cycle through the games on the disk

8. brianjr1988
    OP

Canada
    xflak ya before it did not even show that like this is crazy, its showing that now its messed the neogamma can load the backup loader and no flicker/an in color and yet the gc one is a b**** to get working if u have the flicker prob. like im pretty good with this stuff i just did not wanna use the neogamma u know

9. XFlak

Canada
    i think a GC backup launcher channel/app is pointless... neogamma is all u need to launch ANY backup, so why have 2 channels (on system menu or HBC) to do the same thing.

Anyways, once people report back to me that my autoboot neogamma mod is working, it will be no different than using your GC backup launcher (except it can launch wii games too, lol)

10. brianjr1988
    OP

Canada

yea i would like to see Xlll and other games working that wont cause of sound or what ever it trys to start up stuff, that would be really nice

11. brianjr1988
    OP

Canada
    xflak40 - thanks again for your time [​IMG]