Hacking Gamecube games not detect on Nintendont and USBloader GX (vWii)

Xyphoseos

Hack or no games
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello ! There is sometime ago I changed my Wii/GC games hard disk and today I want to play GC games but ins't detect on Nintendont and USBloader GX (but my wii games yes)

I verify somethings and :

-My device is in Fat32 It's a transcend 500GB (GPT)
My GC games are as like this :

://games/gamename/game.iso

I'm on the port 0

What is the problem ?

Last edited by Xyphoseos,

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
you sure you dont have hidden extensions and your games arent game.iso.iso?

also maybe your hdd is not correctly formated for nintendont, or since its vwii is not getting enough power, if games arent seen on nintendont itself(choosing i isntead of usbloader gx) then its wrong path r unsuported hdd.

Xyphoseos

Hack or no games
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
you sure you dont have hidden extensions and your games arent game.iso.iso?
No I'm sure

also maybe your hdd is not correctly formated for nintendont, or since its vwii is not getting enough power, if games arent seen on nintendont itself(choosing i isntead of usbloader gx) then its wrong path r unsuported hdd.
I will be too bad for me...

It's a transcend 500GB (GPT)

LaPingas

let's go mangoooooo
Trophies
XP
Country
Israel
as said above
make sure it's not game.iso.iso
and there's the possibility of your storage device not working with nintendon't, and if it's a usb device it might be the problem.
i tried once to use my maikou 64gb drive, same setup as yours (fat32 usbdrive/games/gamename/game.iso, didn't work for some reason. works with usb loader gx though. made me sad :(

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
also if its an hdd you need to have an y cable or atleast the hdd needs to have its own power supply on vwii to work, becuase wiiu has handycapted power supply.

Xyphoseos

Hack or no games
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I think I find the problem (hdd need already two cables)
The drive must use MBR partition table (not GPT)

How can I change GPT to MBR ?

edit: I will use EaseUS

Last edited by Xyphoseos,

LaPingas

let's go mangoooooo
Trophies
XP
Country
Israel

Xyphoseos

Hack or no games
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
so, I converted the hdd gpt to mbr and I see 5/6 gc games on usbloaderGX, I don't see Pokémon colosseum (I'm sure the iso is correct) And on Nintendont, still same error (missing fat hdd or games directory)
On UsbloaderGX when I launch a GC game, it boot nintendont and I get a exception (DSI) occurred!
help please :(

LaPingas

let's go mangoooooo
Trophies
XP
Country
Israel
so, I converted the hdd gpt to mbr and I see 5/6 gc games on usbloaderGX, I don't see Pokémon colosseum (I'm sure the iso is correct) And on Nintendont, still same error (missing fat hdd or games directory)
On UsbloaderGX when I launch a GC game, it boot nintendont and I get a exception (DSI) occurred!
help please :(
idk man. can you play wii games? maybe ur drive don't work with nintendon't but it does with usb loader gx, just like mine. you can't do anything about that

Xyphoseos

Hack or no games
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
idk man. can you play wii games? maybe ur drive don't work with nintendon't but it does with usb loader gx, just like mine. you can't do anything about that
I saw too : The partition must be primary (not extended or logical)

My hard disc had a little logique partition (128kb or 128mb I believe) and unused partition at the end, I removed this two and add it to the principal partition, can I come back ?

And yes I can play wii games

LaPingas

let's go mangoooooo
Trophies
XP
Country
Israel
I saw too : The partition must be primary (not extended or logical)

My hard disc had a little logique partition (128kb or 128mb I believe) and unused partition at the end, I removed this two and add it to the principal partition, can I come back ?

And yes I can play wii games
So Nintendont doesn't support ur drive. Sorry to tell you. But it's the case with my drive too :(

LaPingas

let's go mangoooooo
Trophies
XP
Country
Israel
Reactions: Xyphoseos

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
if your tuen your entire drive into fat32 it will work if you have hidden parttitions and such it will cause issues.

LaPingas

let's go mangoooooo
Trophies
XP
Country
Israel
if your tuen your entire drive into fat32 it will work if you have hidden parttitions and such it will cause issues.
You can't promise it'll work, mine is only fat32 and doesn't work, just as I explained in my thread I've posted above. Still didn't find any solution. It just seems like nintendont doesn't accept some drives

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
You can't promise it'll work, mine is only fat32 and doesn't work, just as I explained in my thread I've posted above. Still didn't find any solution. It just seems like nintendont doesn't accept some drives
flashdrives are very bad with homebrew in general, heck i got 5 flashdrives and 2 dont work even on wii or usbloader gx and the rest work, flash drive everyday since day 1 arent recomended for homebrew because they are very unreliable.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: but nintendo licensed