Homebrew Gamecube controller issues (in all homebrew)

sirentu

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, here is the problem I have had for over a year.

My Wii will not allow me to use a gamecube controller in any game ran through homebrew. Although in things like the USB loader CFG I can navigate through the menus with one, only to not be able to use the controller once a game is actually loaded with it.

The games I try to run with it are all gamecube controller compatible games, such as Mario Kart, SSBB, and Sonic Colors.

all of my IOS are up to date

Gamecube controllers will work on non homebrew Wii things such as the normal disc channel.

I have looked all over the internet, re-installed the many programs like Gecko OS, Riivolution (or something similar, can't remember if that is the correct name/spelling), and USB loader CFG, as well as unhacking and re hacking my wii all together.

one thing which is interesting though, is if i run a game like Sonic colors which auto selects the controller when you first start the game, it auto selects the gamecube controller rather one is plugged in or not, making it to where I can not even play the game at all ( my main reason for posting at the moment ).

I would greatly appreciate any help with this, as it has been a thorn in my side for what seems like forever.

EDIT: Also, if there is any information which you want me to provide, just let me know

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnRVIC7kS4s