drfsupercenter

Flash Cart Aficionado
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi,

I'm getting an HDTV soon and want to be prepared.

I ordered a Wii component cable already... but now there's my GameCube. Those cables are REALLY expensive now, like $65 or more on eBay. So my question is:
Does anyone here have one?

I know a lot of people who don't use their GameCubes anymore, and if someone here is in that situation and doesn't need a component cable I'd love to buy it off someone! I'd pay up to $25, but I think any more is just a stupidly high price.

So let me know... There's no way I'm paying $65 for a single cable!

PS - I know I can play GameCube games on the Wii... I just don't like doing that because of the way my TV setup is. And GameBoy Player and Action Replay obviously don't work with the Wii.

H8TR

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
There aren't really many other places to pick one up. Maybe try looking on Amazon, Craigslist, Kijiji. If a $65 cable is your only option, is it really worth it for a 6 1/2 year old console?

drfsupercenter

Flash Cart Aficionado
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Amazon's are about $65... I haven't checked craigslist, and I never heard of the third one.

From what I hear, yes it's worth it. The picture is said to look much better on a HDTV than just using the RCA cables.

I know using the Wii will do the same thing, but as I said not everything for GameCube works on the Wii.

JPH

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
jphtemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Sorry, but you cannot ask to buy things or use the GBAtemp Trading Forum until you have at least 100 posts.

No doubt you can find what you're looking for on eBay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: I'm still on MKDS so I'm not bothered :tpi: