Anne-MartheFlisa

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Hello!
I have softmodded my 4.3E WII with Bootmii (I think...). I have used CFG for a long time, but now I also want to play GC backups on my wii. I have heard that it is possible to play GC games with the USB Loader GX, but not with the CFG.

How do I change from CFG to USB Loader GX? Can I just delete the CFG and replace it with the GX on my SD card?

Sorry for many questions, I hope you guys can help me.

PsyBlade

Snake Charmer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
no need to remove cfg
you can use them side by side

for wii games just copying gx to the card/drive should do it
gc loading requires aditional steps (see tutorials for dios mios and/or devolution)

OneUp

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
It's not possible with the official release of cfg, but there are betas supporting it. The latest can be found towards the bottom of this page: http://code.google.com/p/cfg-loader-mod/issues/detail?id=48
As the above poster said, you should look at a guide for getting Dios Mios and/or Devolution running.

Anne-MartheFlisa

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
So.. I should do this: http://gbatemp.net/topic/318585-how-to-play-your-gamecube-games-from-sd-or-usb-using-dios-mios-lite/ AND update my CFG to a beta version? Or just follow the guide?

Anne-MartheFlisa

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Done and.... done.. When I try to start a gamecube backup, (luigis mansion), the game which is IN the wii starts instead... When I take it out i get "Fatal error apploader size is zero!".. I have googled and googled, but no wise answers. HELP!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Doom on the NES lol