Gamecube Backup Launcher 0.2 Metroid Prime 2 Bug?

Discussion in 'Wii - Backup Loaders' started by DeltaBurnt, May 19, 2009.

1. DeltaBurnt
    OP

Member DeltaBurnt I'm bored

United States
    Ok so I went down to walmart and got myself some Sony DVD-Rs, I want to play Metroid Prime 2. I play through it I go until I meat my first real enemies (I mean when the dead soldiers on the ground come back to life after I activate my first morph ball switch). I defeat them go to the previous room defeat the next enemies and I active the new switch in the room with my scan visor. No text show up and when I let go of L it displays the next scene a door opens and you can see a few enemies, and then BAM!

I get a black screen with white text:

"The game disc could not be read please consult the handbook...blah blah blah"

It's kind of acting like I opened the gamecube lid and took out the disc (if it were on the gamecube).

So what do I do? I have the v8 patched mIOS. And I have it set to Auto Detect (for the region, the wiki said to set it to auto detect and it should be fine).

What am I doing wrong here? I was awake the whole I downlo...I mean ripped it off my original disc ( [​IMG] ). When I burned it to my DVD-R I used IMG Burn and it was at a 4x write speed. And it's only one ISO not multi...

Anyone know what I'm doing wrong?

2. DeltaBurnt
    OP

United States
    24 Hour Bump.

3. DeltaBurnt
    OP

United States
    Seriously guys I really want to find out why this is happening :\

4. wchill

Member wchill Resident chillxpert

United States
    Burn it again, but try like 6x or 8x if you got a newer burner. Otherwise try 2x or 2.4x.

5. DeltaBurnt
    OP

United States
    K thanks, the burner I have should support 6x or 8x. Which is better though?