Gamecube Backup Launcher 0.2 Metroid Prime 2 Bug?

Discussion in 'Wii - Backup Loaders' started by DeltaBurnt, May 19, 2009.

1. DeltaBurnt
    OP

DeltaBurnt I'm bored

Feb 21, 2009
    United States
    Where intellect matters
    Ok so I went down to walmart and got myself some Sony DVD-Rs, I want to play Metroid Prime 2. I play through it I go until I meat my first real enemies (I mean when the dead soldiers on the ground come back to life after I activate my first morph ball switch). I defeat them go to the previous room defeat the next enemies and I active the new switch in the room with my scan visor. No text show up and when I let go of L it displays the next scene a door opens and you can see a few enemies, and then BAM!

I get a black screen with white text:

"The game disc could not be read please consult the handbook...blah blah blah"

It's kind of acting like I opened the gamecube lid and took out the disc (if it were on the gamecube).

So what do I do? I have the v8 patched mIOS. And I have it set to Auto Detect (for the region, the wiki said to set it to auto detect and it should be fine).

What am I doing wrong here? I was awake the whole I downlo...I mean ripped it off my original disc ( [​IMG] ). When I burned it to my DVD-R I used IMG Burn and it was at a 4x write speed. And it's only one ISO not multi...

Anyone know what I'm doing wrong?

2. DeltaBurnt
    OP

DeltaBurnt I'm bored

Feb 21, 2009
    United States
    Where intellect matters
    24 Hour Bump.

3. DeltaBurnt
    OP

DeltaBurnt I'm bored

Feb 21, 2009
    United States
    Where intellect matters
    Seriously guys I really want to find out why this is happening :\

4. wchill

wchill Resident chillxpert

Jun 12, 2008
    United States
    Burn it again, but try like 6x or 8x if you got a newer burner. Otherwise try 2x or 2.4x.

5. DeltaBurnt
    OP

DeltaBurnt I'm bored

Feb 21, 2009
    United States
    Where intellect matters
    K thanks, the burner I have should support 6x or 8x. Which is better though?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice