Gamecube Backup Launcher 0.2 Help

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by Todne, Jul 6, 2010.

Jul 6, 2010
  1. Todne
    OP

Newcomer Todne Newbie

Canada
    Hi, I am having a problem loading disks using GCBL 0.2. I think I know what the problem is but I don't know how to fix it. I was reading that when it launches it reads the disk's region and uses that information to format the screen (PAL, NTSC). My games keep reading as PAL making it hard though not impossible to launch games. Is there anyway to force GCBL to boot in NTSC?

Sorry if this has been answered before, I tried looking for it first.

2. FenrirWolf

Member FenrirWolf GBAtemp Psycho!

United States
    Are you using multigame discs? If so, did you make sure to change the region for the multigame ISO? It defaults to PAL, which might be your problem there.

3. Todne
    OP

Newcomer Todne Newbie

Canada
    Yes, I'm using multidisks. I downloaded them premade and didn't look at the settings, is there anyway to change it after their made?
    Thank you for the help.

4. FenrirWolf

Member FenrirWolf GBAtemp Psycho!

United States
    You may as well try opening the ISOs in the multigame disc creator thing and giving it a shot.

5. Todne
    OP

Newcomer Todne Newbie

Canada
    It still doesn't work, strange. I will mess with it tomorrow, thanks for the quick reply.

6. WiiPower

Member WiiPower GBAtemp Guru

Germany
    If you are fine with using a loader, use NeoGamma set to GC mode internal. The video mode problem you have is a known issue with WiiGator's loader. If you insist on disc channel loading, then use Waninkoko's cMIOS.(and only then, because it's not compatible with WiiGator's or my loader)