Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi.
I want to put my 3 Zelda's on one disc. Or better yet run from my HDD
What's the best way to do it?
i'm on a Wii 4.3 with Configurable USB loader.
I paid a guy to install it allfor me.
What do you reccomend I use?

Magsor

I am watching you
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Pay a guy to do it for you.
tongue.gif

well the answer is not easy . First can your wii read backups?

shortz1994

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
first off, you've been scammed if you paid someone, but yet your fault for not reading, the warnings.. second you can't play GC games off of hard drive. you'll have to have to use swiss, an at this point ,it's cheaper to buy a used GC game.. so if he told you , you can play GC games off of hdd, again, you've been scammed.. being on 4.3, you can't play any backup CD or any kind of CD'S .. unless you have a launch date wii.. or a older cd drive. sorry to sound rude, or coming off the wrong way.. but i hate people like who you "paid" to hack your wii.. a little work an research would have saved you money.. just hope he was smart enough to add priiloader. or any of the things you need to enjoy your hacked wii..
evil.gif

hyr00l

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
shortz1994 said:
first off, you've been scammed if you paid someone, but yet your fault for not reading, the warnings.. second you can't play GC games off of hard drive. you'll have to have to use swiss, an at this point ,it's cheaper to buy a used GC game.. so if he told you , you can play GC games off of hdd, again, you've been scammed.. being on 4.3, you can't play any backup CD or any kind of CD'S .. unless you have a launch date wii.. or a older cd drive. sorry to sound rude, or coming off the wrong way.. but i hate people like who you "paid" to hack your wii.. a little work an research would have saved you money.. just hope he was smart enough to add priiloader. or any of the things you need to enjoy your hacked wii..
evil.gif
I sat with him while he did it.
I was to scared of bricking and it was only 20 bucks, plus he put tons of emulators and stuff on it.
He never said anything about gamecube games, and I don't really care if I was "scammed". I researched it and all, and wanted a professional to do it.
And hes he added priiloader
I just wanna back up my gamecube games so I can lend them to a friend; and I'm in the middle of Majora's Mask.
I'm pretty sure it's an old Wii, but I bought it for 40 bucks so I have no idea

shortz1994

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
look on the bottom of the wii, if it's numbers start with lu64, then it's a newer wii, an will not play any cd's other then wii or gc retail games. if the numers don't start with lu64, then it's trial an error.good luck. you should have posted this under hacking.. not game cube backup launching. as said before don't mean to sound like a money rear end.

hyr00l

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ryoku83 said:
Go to This site and punch your wii's serial number into it and it will tell you what your drive is
The console has model number RVL-001(USA), produced for Mexico/Canada/USA.
There is a 100% chance the chipset is GC2-D3-2 (v2) with no drive chip.
And this is good, Right?
So now I just need a program to rip my games and put them on a DVD? Are dual layers compatabile?
Sorry for all the trouble
frown.gif

shortz1994

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hyr00l said:
Ryoku83 said:
Go to This site and punch your wii's serial number into it and it will tell you what your drive is
The console has model number RVL-001(USA), produced for Mexico/Canada/USA.
There is a 100% chance the chipset is GC2-D3-2 (v2) with no drive chip.
And this is good, Right?
So now I just need a program to rip my games and put them on a DVD? Are dual layers compatabile?
Sorry for all the trouble
frown.gif

use verbatim disks these are the best one's in my opinion. an many other on this forum. you can use nero, or imgburn. these will burn the back up as it needs to be. as far as a double layer goes, mybe someone who already knows will get on. i use usb loaders an retail gc games. since mine is a lu64.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    rvtr @ rvtr: Spam bots again.