Gameboy/Gameboy Color on Supercard DSTWO

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by Darksaiyan9000, Dec 1, 2012.

1. Darksaiyan9000
    OP

Darksaiyan9000 Darksaiyan9000

Newcomer
    Jun 7, 2010
    United States
    Hey guys so I'm getting my 3DS XL next week and I'm also getting the Supercard DSTWO I know it can play GBA and SNES games along with the standard DS Games but im also interested in original Gameboy games specificly Pokemon Red (I'm in it for Missingno :) so I'm asking is there a good GB/GBC emulator for Supercard DS2 also can I get cheat codes/ Gameshark codes in it thanks

2. Latiken

Latiken GBATemp's Epic Fusion

Jul 7, 2011
    United States
    Tennessee
    Well there's a GB/GBC emulator called Lameboy, but I don't know if you can get Gameshark codes on it. I think the emulator that the DSTWO has has codes on it.

3. jalaneme

jalaneme Female Gamer

Nov 27, 2006
    London
    lameboy doesn't support gameshark, you can however inject the games with cheat codes, some gameboy scene releases come with trainers already built in so use that.

4. Rydian

Rydian Resident Furvertâ„¢

Feb 4, 2010
    United States
    Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
  5. Darksaiyan9000
    OP

Newcomer
    Jun 7, 2010
    United States
    Wait so does the DSTWO already have a built in GB/GBC emulator?

6. Parasite X

Parasite X Banned

Banned
    Jul 6, 2009
    United States
    Katy Tx
    If you like supersaiyan vegeta then you might want to check SuperSaiyan 3 trunks in Dragonball Super heros on YouTube.

7. Rydian

Rydian Resident Furvertâ„¢

Feb 4, 2010
    United States
    Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
    No, but DSTwo still contains the ability to use all the homebrew and emulators that other flash carts can...

8. Daniel Carville

Daniel Carville Fantastic.

Newcomer
    Apr 15, 2011
    Belfast, Northern Ireland.
    Injecting cheats sounds like such a bad workaround, but I can vouch for Lameboy being fantastic, been using it for billions of years.

9. Latiken

Jul 7, 2011
    United States
    Tennessee
    Well, no. It has a GBA emulator but its not built in. You have to download it on there website. And you can use Lameboy its works quite well.

10. Darksaiyan9000
    OP

Newcomer
    Jun 7, 2010
    United States
    Ok so just to clarify I need to download Lameboy from the website to play Gameboy Color but do I need to download the GBA emulator or is it already installed with the DSTWO

11. Latiken

Jul 7, 2011
    United States
    Tennessee
    Ok first off here is the link to Lameboy from FileTemp.net: http://filetrip.net/nds-downloads/emulators/download-lameboy-ds-012-f5597.html

Then, you need to get the GBA emulator off of the DSTWO official site: http://eng.supercard.sc/manual/dstwo/plugin.htm
    Select the GBA emulator or other plugins for the DSTWO.

12. Darksaiyan9000
    OP

Newcomer
    Jun 7, 2010
    United States
  13. Deltaechoe

Deltaechoe The Dopefish

May 3, 2012
    United States
    If you are playing pokemon red and you want missingno, you don't even need a gameshark to do it. Just go look online for the old man/missingo glitch. But yeah, lameboy is awesome, I was just using it last night to play metroid 2