Homebrew Game & Watch Gallery 5

gamerjr

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok currently in early development i am making a G&W for the DS which i hope to include all of the G&W games ranging for manhole to zelda. currently i have a crappy version of manhole up and running and menu's dont exist quiet yet. Also after i release the first version with several games i hope to continue to add and also making the modern versions for the games as you see gallery does and create some of my own modern versions for the games. Can i have some feedback on this idea please? and i need to know am i the only person who loves G&W?

1.Ball
2.Vermin
3.Flagman
4.Donkey Kong
5.Mario Bros.
6.Fire
7.Chef
8.Boxing(hopefully a better version than on 4)
9.Cement factory
10.Manhole (about 70% for gameplay done still a few things to work out and graphics are horrible.)
11.Zelda
12.Judge
13.Helmet
14.Lion
15.Parachute
16.Octopus
17.Popeye
18. Mickey Mouse
19.Egg
20.Turtle Bridge
21.Green House
22.Donkey Kong 2
23.Rain Shower
24.Life Boat
25.Pinball
26.Blackjack
27.Squish
28.Bombsweeper
29.Safe Buster
30.Gold Cliff
31.Tetris
32.Fire Attack
33.Snoopy Tennis
34.Donkey Kong Jr.
35.Tropical Fish
36.Climber
37.Balloon Fight
38.Oil Panic
39.Micky and Donald
40.Mario's Bombs Away
41.Donkey Kong Circus
42.Spitball Sparky
43.Crab Grab
44.Donkey Kong Hockey
I will take the next 4 requests as the other 4 games for my first release.

PizzaPasta

Son of p1ngpong
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
It's a cool idea. It would be great to utilize both screens of the DS for the dual screened Game & Watch games.

But you might want to steer clear of the ones that have already been released in the various G&W collections and focus more on the ones that we haven't seen yet.

gamerjr

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well i was planning on doing some of the easisest such as manhole so i can get used to this. I hope to make them and and use both screens in time and we dont have to live with that tiny 2nd screen for donkey kong on G&W Gallery 4. This is going to be my first project so lets hope people like it.

gamerjr

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know but it only included like 3 games and it was only released in japan. i plan to include all of the games in the future.

uberusmaximus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
please include bomb sweeper.
biggrin.gif
i love that game and it will save me money on batteries.

gamerjr

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well just wait guys due to im getting the hang of this i just want to finish manhole right now and i want to do vermin next actually so
smile.gif
be happy

gamerjr

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The only thing i could really use would be graphics because i am lazy mostly if you want to reach me at my AIM at narutokingninja

gamerjr

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well bad news good news time guys. I had to reformat because my version of windows was apparently *pirated* and i had to install a fresh version. good news it ive learned a lot and have a simple idea i might be able to make a beta release before monday including a couple of games just to see it. it took me like 6 hours to get VC2008 setup so lets hope i can make this work well.

gamerjr

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok menu's are up havent gotten to reprogramming manhole yet... its all variables... its the only way ive learn to do this... the AI is easy for it though
Im looking for a graphic designer though can any1 please help me? i really hate doing a lot of graphics... if by chance we win anything you would get 1/2 the cash. also in the far future i hope to port this to the wii.

alex

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
gamerjr said:
Ok menu's are up havent gotten to reprogramming manhole yet... its all variables... its the only way ive learn to do this... the AI is easy for it though
Im looking for a graphic designer though can any1 please help me? i really hate doing a lot of graphics... if by chance we win anything you would get 1/2 the cash. also in the far future i hope to port this to the wii.
I would like to help a bit, I never played them, but if you give me the basics of what graphics you want I try to help every once in a while, as a side project.
biggrin.gif

ShiningSaber

Tiger
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm currently learning PALib. I've coded in C++ before (I'm coding a PC/Linux game called Metroid Walrus right now), and I've coded in other languages too.
If you want a newbie @ console homebrew creating guys help, just tell me, and I'll try to make whatever minigames you might need.
happy.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, I'm doing alright, thanks.
    +1
  • Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans:
    That must be rough. Productive I'm sure but hard to balance with daily life
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, Indeed. I've been working on getting this Infecutus chip to work on my PS2. But after soldering, I realised that a plastic piece was missing from the power ribbon cable to the power and eject buttons.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Now I could go with soldering the contacts from the cable to the connector on the mobo, but doesn't sound like a good permanent solution.
    Man, that's beyond my brain :rofl: I'm no good with hardware for now. I'd like to get into hardmods in future though
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, Maybe start practice soldering. Get a cheap-ass soldering iron and follow some good YouTube tutorials.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Least my experience has gotten better than over a decade ago. My iron would constantly bump into components and break them.
    Sounds good. I actually did soldering but like 16 years ago for school so uuuuh probably rusty haha
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, Same here. I did soldering at school from a teacher who I honestly liked since he had plenty of good electronics experience.
    +1
    I wish I could play chess well
    +1
    Useless but a true art
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, I had a friend who had a glass chess set for their birthday.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    It was like all clear and fancy. Tbf I'm not too experienced with chess, but would like to learn someday.
    That sounds really cool
    I know the basics but no strategy at all :rofl:
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Watch chess streamers on Twitch and you'll pick up a thing or two.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Not to mention there's an infinite number of chess games for every possible platform.
    +1
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    just play it, get beaten a few times and start dominating
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nude chess is best
    +1
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    strip checkers > nude chess
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nude checkers get jumped
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Veho, I guess you'd pick up something while watching tub streams.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @K3Nv2, Dick fights. :tpi:
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Turkish olive oil wrestling.
    +1
    Veho @ Veho: Turkish olive oil wrestling. +1